IGNORED

Shrinkwrapped 7800 Water Skis on ebay

ubersaurus

Sweet Uber, way to go, good job

Are you going to open it and play it? are you going to keep the box

congrats

on a side note Does anyone have a Extra copy of Fatal Run's Manual? its the only manual im missing in my 49 game collection

I have sealed 7800 games and sealed 5200 games to trade

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

Lemmi,

Could you post or email me a list of the sealed 5200 games you have? I don't really have anything to trade, but I can pay $$$$$$$.

I was going to E-mail you the link to where i got the sealed 5200 games ( cause im just looking to trade at this point for something i really want) but i just went there and they seemed to have put the rest of what they had on Ebay, i got 8 games for .50 cents a piece, the boxed 5200 games are not in the best of condition there is crushing on the bottom of most

the games are common ones

Berzerk

Missle Command

Star Raiders X 2

Qix

Defender

Super Breakout

Galaxian

And my 7800 titles are all the ones you can get from O'shea's for $5 a piece now (which i got them just before Classicatari.com closed for $2)

but im just looking to trade or buy the Fatal Run manual right now

Sorry

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

on a side note Does anyone have a Extra copy of Fatal Run's Manual? its the only manual im missing in my 49 game collection

I have sealed 7800 games and sealed 5200 games to trade

I don't have an "extra" manual, but I do have one in MINT condition that I could be pursuaded to trade for a sealed 7800 or 5200 game depending on what you got. E-mail me if your interested.

Umm...never mind, I just saw your list and I have all of those...but maybe you could pursuade me to part with it for something else...got anything else besides the 5200/7800 games to trade? On second thought...how much are you willing to do for the Fatal run manual? I actually don't have Galaxian or Missle command (on the 5200) and I don't have any of the boxes for any of those 5200 games...are you willing to seperate the boxes&manuals from the carts? Or since you paid so little, maybe your willing to just trade them all for the manual and I can "donate" the extra carts to some other Atariage member who just wants the carts...

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]