IGNORED

MOST WANTED GAMES!?!

Right now I'm hoping to get Eternal Darkness for the GC. After that, the typicial big name GC games are on my waiting list:

Mario Sunshine

Zelda

Metroid Prime

Star Fox Adventures

etc.

Hopefully I'll be getting a PS2 sometime soon, so when I do I'm gonna have a bit of game shopping to do.

Games I will definatly buy:

DC - Ikaruga (JPN)

PS2 - Tekken 4, GTA Vice City

Xbox - MGS Substance

GC - Metroid Prime, Godzilla

Games I will look at:

PS2 - THPS 4, Ninja Assault, Contra, STar Wars Bounty Hunter, Rygar

Xbox - Dead to Rights, Panzer Dragoon, MK Deadly Alliance, DOA Xtreme Vball

GC - Starfox, Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Turok, Beach Spikers, Capcom vs SNK 2, Super Mokey Ball 2

And Shinobi

Right now I would like a copy of Quake III or Unreal Tournament for the DC.....

Oh yeah for around 10 bucks. :)

If it is these games that you so desire

I will be happy to search around for you. I have

seen these titles on various occassions at some

CompUSA clearance bins selling for the nominal price

of $9.99. And you will rejoice when I tell you that

these are brand new not manhandled second hand copies.

Right now I would like a copy of Quake III or Unreal Tournament for the DC.....  

Oh yeah for around 10 bucks.

I have an extra unopened copy of Unreal Tournament for the DC. It cost $8.00($7.44 + tax), I would be happy to sell at that price + shipping or I would be glad to trade. What do you think? :)

I also have extra unopened copies of Space Channel 5 and NFL2K. Each of these cost $5.40($5.00 + tax). I would sell these at cost plus postage or I would trade for these also, any takers? :)

@Cosmic Joke- I would love that game.....I will either send you the money or you we can work out a trade. I am currently getting rid of alot of my 2600 stuff and all of my NES stuff. Name your trade and it is yours.

I can get you a game list if you wish.

@Adrian-Keep a look out for me buddy, the cheapest I have seen it around here is 39.99. That would be super cool if you could hook me up for 10 bucks.

@Cosmic Joke-  I would love that game.....I will either send you the money or you we can work out a trade.  I am currently getting rid of alot of my 2600 stuff and all of my NES stuff.  Name your trade and it is yours.

I can get you a game list if you wish.

@Adrian-Keep a look out for me buddy, the cheapest I have seen it around here is 39.99.  That would be super cool if you could hook me up for 10 bucks.

you have my word. Mr Cosmicjoke appears to

have your copy of UT if you choose to buy

from him. I can search around for QIII

unless you'd rather deal with myself exclusively.

I was looking forward to Onimusha II, but I got hold of the first one and it really didn't grab me as much as I'd hoped. The controls are really awful (pad-only and always relative to the way the character is facing, not the camera angle).

If I had an xbox I'd probably be after Panzer Dragoon Orta. As it is I'm happy with I and II on the Saturn, and Rez for the PS2 (which has almost identical gameplay)

So, that's what I'm not looking forward to. I am looking forward to Nintendo waking up and releasing a PAL GameCube in Australia with S-Video out.

As much as I want to play GC online, I think I've burned myself out on PSO on the DC. You know that feeling where you've played a game SO much, you can't look at it again? :D

I must say, even though I don't normally like FPS, after seeing Metroid Prime running, I really want that. I wasn't expecting to want it and now I'm just counting the days:)

You have all but 39 DC games? Including imports?

No, just domestic. I have a few PAL games (Headhunter, Shenmue and Planet Ring) but I'm not really into the whole importing thing. I do want PAL versions of Rez, Shenmue II and Evil Twin. I really don't plan on getting any Japanese games... well, I have already got Ikaruga preordered :D

What games are those?I might have some check my site under video game collection. :D :? :ponder:

1. 18 Wheeler Pro Trucker

2. 4x4 Evolution

3. Aerowings 2: Airstrike

4. Army Men: Sarges Heroes

*. Crazy Taxi (just the box and instructions)

5. Ducati World Racing Challenge

6. Dynamite Cop

7. ESPN Track and Field

8. Evolution 2

9. F1 World Grand Prix

10. Gigawing

11. Grinch

12. Hidden and Dangerous

13. King of Fighters Dream Match 99

14. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

15. Monaco Grand Prix

16. NBA 2k2

17. NBA Hoopz

18. NHL 2K

19. Outrigger

20. Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2.0

21. Project Justice

*. Psychic Force 2012 (box and instructions only)

22. Rippin Riders

23. San Francisco Rush 2049

24. Sega Bass Fishing 2

25. Silver

26. Soldier of Fortune

27. Sonic Adventure 2

28. Speed Devils

29. Speed Devils Online Racing

30. Spirit of Speed 1937

31. Street Fighter III: Third Strike

32. Striker Pro 2000

33. Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing

34. Tee Off

35. Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2

36. Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense

37. Virtua Athlete 2000

38. Wacky Races

I just picked up World Series Baseball (for $2.00) so I'm down to just those...

I have a new unopened Crazy Taxi 1 sitting right in front of me. Although I don't know if you want the "Sega All Stars" version, it's the one I have. I payed about $10 for it at Best Buy, maybe we could trade. Or if you want to get it from somebody else than that's okay.

I have a new unopened Crazy Taxi 1 sitting right in front of me. Although I don't know if you want the "Sega All Stars" version, it's the one I have. I payed about $10 for it at Best Buy, maybe we could trade. Or if you want to get it from somebody else than that's okay.

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got the disk, so I'm just waiting for an area Funcoland to find an extra case for me, really. I've actually got a bunch of the rarist games cases and instructions this way already, so I'm amazed that they all have extra cases from Sega Bass Fishing 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Buzz Lightyear and so on, but Crazy Taxi apparently never shows up...

• 2 weeks later...