IGNORED

how do I get Opera Browser

mimo

Just got my Wii, not even unpacked it yet!

Anxious to get Opera Browser sorted before I have to pay,

Do I need to get a Wii card?

Got to get this sorted and find someone with a wireless connection that I can borrow!

you may be right, well it got me off the fence,

plus with the British summer being the wettest I can remember I think I will be indoors playing a lot :roll:

youll have a lot of fun.. especially with all the other games coming out this fall like geometry wars, metroid prime 3, smash bros, soul calibur legends etc. the guy whos in the adjacent cubicle to me, rik, bought a ps3 instead of a wii, and besides motorstorm which he recently purchased, he's said there has been little coming out for the system and hes pretty disappointed. youll have fun with this though.

you may be right, well it got me off the fence,

plus with the British summer being the wettest I can remember I think I will be indoors playing a lot :roll:

youll have a lot of fun.. especially with all the other games coming out this fall like geometry wars, metroid prime 3, smash bros, soul calibur legends etc. the guy whos in the adjacent cubicle to me, rik, bought a ps3 instead of a wii, and besides motorstorm which he recently purchased, he's said there has been little coming out for the system and hes pretty disappointed. youll have fun with this though.

I've noticed two things...first, when praising the Wii, you always seem to do so largely based on games that don't exist yet, and will only hypothetically be released "This Fall". Second, you always make sure to go out by downplaying another console, whether or not it's even been mentioned in the topic at hand.

If you didn't have such a huge amount of posts here and your grammar was better, i'd accuse you of being a plant. ;)

I find myself enjoying using the Wii Internet Browser... nice to sit on the couch and surf on the big screen. :) By the way... I've played some Wiicade games which were fun and watching Youtube is always interesting (getting caught up on some old cartoons!) LOL!

I finally went out a couple weeks ago and bought the wifi adaptor and downloaded some stuff. Now to get some games. I think the Crush Pinball game will be next.

Now that you are online, you should get Mario Strikers and play against people online! That should be awesome... in Canada we have to wait until the end of July but I'll be getting a copy soon after release!

Edited by King_Salamon

I've noticed two things...first, when praising the Wii, you always seem to do so largely based on games that don't exist yet, and will only hypothetically be released "This Fall". Second, you always make sure to go out by downplaying another console, whether or not it's even been mentioned in the topic at hand.

If you didn't have such a huge amount of posts here and your grammar was better, i'd accuse you of being a plant. ;)

:lol: To be honest For awhile I thought he was like 12 or something....at least then you could give him a pass.

Back on topic...

When you are on the Wii menu, does the internet channel show Trial Version for everyone at this point? I figured I log in and snag the latest browser but I don't see anywhere you can update it and it says trial version and even has some spiel when I open it. Seems to work fine though. Does it just update itself and will it always say Trial Version or am I missing something?

Back on topic...

When you are on the Wii menu, does the internet channel show Trial Version for everyone at this point? I figured I log in and snag the latest browser but I don't see anywhere you can update it and it says trial version and even has some spiel when I open it. Seems to work fine though. Does it just update itself and will it always say Trial Version or am I missing something?

I had to go back in once the full version was available and re-download it in the Shop Channel.

I had to go back in once the full version was available and re-download it in the Shop Channel.

Oh Ok, Just re-download it and it will overwrite my old trial version. Cool. Going to do that now. Thanks.