IGNORED

Need new eBay Auction Highlight!

Albert

So, has anyone seen any interesting auctions running on eBay this week that we might want to highlight on the front page? I don't have time to look right now as I need to run off to work, so I figured I would solicit opinions from those of you who might surf eBay more often than I do.

We usually try to post items that are somehow unique in their nature, such as the Atari Store Display Case that's up there now (that auction ended a few days ago). The items don't necessarily have to be high-dollar, although oftentimes it ends up that way.

..Al

forget it. frank, ian and marco are allready on these auctions. so you only have a chance to pick brasilian stuff rhere if you ruin yourself

try this instead

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=1322861325

and ruin yourself even more ....

BTW al, what about giving away this 'job'? i could offer myself as "moderator" of the auction highlights ... as i'm always hunting for pics, and sometimes for the items too.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Mario's Other Brother:

Here is something you must have

Now where did I put my turntable? Must be with the 8-track.

Not only do I have a bunch of Atari records, but I keep a turntable setup to play them, as well as a crate of old jazz and classical albums that I have. The funny thing is I have the turntable setup in my office, because all the office furniture has cord cutouts, and I can hide the turntable in a cabinet with doors so I don't have to look at it. The other irony is that it's hooked into the same system I use to record minidiscs.

Eric