IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Happy Halloween

RSS Bot

...is now the name of the game I'm working on. I think I'll take a short break from programming it (it doesn't have to be completed until September.) Watch me say that, and then add another update tomorrow. ;) In other news, it's supposed to be 104 degrees tomorrow, a rare (thank goodness) occurence here. My eye hurt last night (migraine) and I vomited up some popcorn I ate earlier. I went to sleep and about 3 hours later, I woke up and it was fine. I don't like sleeping. I like to be active and do stuff, whether it be watching tv, playing video games or programming them. So it's always hard for me to go to sleep. I usually wait until I'm really tired so I fall asleep fast. That's why I hate summer, especially when it's 104 degrees: It's too hot to do stuff. They say to check on relatives during hot weather: My 82-year-old grandpa has air conditioning, Dad has air conditioning, and my sister and niece should be OK. (they're young.) I, however, don't have air conditioning (some guy who came to fix it said ours is an antique and no wonder it was broken, so Mom decided not to spend another $300 to fix it because that's what it cost last time and it broke again within a few weeks.) I do have fans, though, so I suppose I'll have to sit in front of them all day to keep cool. That's what you do when the local weather service issues an Excessive Heat Warning.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3555