IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - Ah,the Amiga.

RSS Bot

I was just sending out a PM to Technosis thanking him for our trade and talking about the Shadow of the Beast game i had gotten from him for the Sega Genesis when i started thinking about the Amiga computer system.

I myself never owned one of these great computer systems but in high school i had to really good friends Shannon and Ben that did and i just remember being blown away by the games they were playing on it everytime i went to there houses to hang out.

The ones i remember the best and most clearly are Shadow of the Beast,Shadow of the Beast 2,Turrican,BloodMoney,It came from the Desert, the TV Sports games(Football,Baseball,and Basketball),Wolfenstein 3D,and Zool.(Shannon always called the game Ninja Ant or Flea i think,lol).

They used to go onto to the old BBS boards and trade games with other Amiga owners and would also go and have little Amiga meetings with local Amiga owners(I got to go to one of these gatherings once if i remember right).

This was one of thoses "lost memories"i once again recovered thats to AtariAge and the great folks here.I wonder what Shannon and Ben are up to these days?Take care gang. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=3577