IGNORED

best music on the lynx

phuzaxeman

Tie for first place:

- Malibu Bikini Volleyball. I love how they set up a virtual CD player where you can choose from 10 tunes, shuffle, whatever. "Bikini Beauty" is a lovely, soothing track...perfect for a friendly, relaxing game of v-ball.

- Bill & Ted. Very impressive how they not only came up with a track for each time period, but for each instrument as well. The Europe tune is especially well done and is based on Bach's Sinfonia #4.

Honorable mention:

- Electrocop. A simple, catchy tune. I even tried to play it on the piano. Bach made it in here as well...one of the codebreaking tunes is Invention #8, I believe.

My all time Lynx favorite is Robotron 2084! Especially the 2nd intro tune! :music:

Loopz and Malibu Bikini Volleyball (both mentioned above) they both have this typical Handmade software-sound which I also like a lot. An other cool tune is the intro music in Dracula.

The music in Lemmings and Pokermania/Sokomania music are also very nice.

So many good tunes to choose from. The intro tune from Scrapyard Dog, yes I know it's cheesy but it still got it's charm. Blue Lightning, well this track got me going. But the best tune of 'em all was no doubt Klax's intro tune. I must mention tho that Robotron 2084's highscore entry song is one of the best songs I've heard and I'm working on a remix of it.

Edited by jobro

I have to go on my own collection...

I choose 3 games with great music: Shadow of the Beast - Robotron 2084 - Turbo Sub.

I just received several new Lynx games and one with very good music indeed: Klax...

Edited by Tweety

Lemmings has one of my favorite game soundtracks. I actually think the Lynx version is an improvement over the original.

Shadow of the Beast has some great stuff too, especially the tune that plays over the end credits. And Alien Vs. Predator has a few fantastic tunes, it's a real shame so few people have played it, and an even greater shame that it was never completed.

There are just so many awesome tunes I could name on the Lynx, but these three are the best IMO, especially Lemmings.