IGNORED

Who has Quadrun Proto ?

pangasinan

WOW this is incredible,i must have the only quadrun prototype in existence...lucky me

The real question is whether yours is an actual proto or one of the BS Best Electronics "protos."

The real answer is that it is a real proto and not an BS Best Electronics,i opened it up and sent pics to CPUWIZ and he confirmed that it was a real Atari labloaner :),i know i havent the only one,i know at least 2 other people who have this cart,i was just curious who else has one..so there is 3 that i know of.

Edited by pangasinan

WOW this is incredible,i must have the only quadrun prototype in existence...lucky me

The real question is whether yours is an actual proto or one of the BS Best Electronics "protos."

The real answer is that it is a real proto and not an BS Best Electronics,i opened it up and sent pics to CPUWIZ and he confirmed that it was a real Atari labloaner :),i know i havent the only one,i know at least 2 other people who have this cart,i was just curious who else has one..so there is 3 that i know of.

Sweet. With all of those Best "protos" floating around it gets a bit scary. I am glad yours is the real deal.

Sweet. With all of those Best "protos" floating around it gets a bit scary. I am glad yours is the real deal.

I have a "real" one as well. A heavy card.

Supposed to carry 2 eproms (one with game, one with voice)

One of my atari treasures

Greetings

Jens

So thats 4 and counting.Heres a pic:

post-12694-1185837196_thumb.jpg

Edited by pangasinan

• 2 weeks later...

Mine's fake... But if anyone is wondering what the Best Electronics version looks like, here you go. The main difference is that the corners aren't rounded and the label isn't glossy... Oh, wait, that 'cause it was probably made on an old laser printer.

post-9507-1187143189_thumb.jpg

Let's see, aside from owning a complete Quadrun and a loose, I own four protos of the game.....

1) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "Quad Run 06-20," and is autographed by the programmer

2) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "Quadrun," and is autographed by the programmer

3) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "QUADRUN 3-18,"...looks very similar and is in better shape than the one shown on Tempest's website..... http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/quadrun/31883.htm

4) A WIP Eprom and board.....it is the same exact one pictured on Tempest's website...... http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/quadrun/testobj.htm

Edited by Wonder007

Let's see, aside from owning a complete Quadrun and a loose, I own four protos of the game.....

1) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "Quad Run 06-20," and is autographed by the programmer

2) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "Quadrun," and is autographed by the programmer

3) An Atari Lab Loaner- the label says, "QUADRUN 3-18,"...looks very similar and is in better shape than the one shown on Tempest's website..... http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/quadrun/31883.htm

4) A WIP Eprom and board.....it is the same exact one pictured on Tempest's website...... http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/quadrun/testobj.htm

Very impressive.

Hi

No,you are not the only one.I know someone,who wants to sell his Quadrun prototype.

greetings gambler172

I know im not the only one,i was talking tongue in cheek ;) , anyway pm me the price for the proto for sale