IGNORED

Fat Bobby.....Hyperdrome.....Raiden

thomasholzer

Finally received Fat Bobby and Hyperdrome,

and I just received Raiden.

http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/album414

This for sure completes my Lynx collection, although some Songbird titles are not considered homebrew:

Alpine Games, Championship Rally, Crystal Mines: Buried Treasure, Cybervirus, Loops, Lynx Reloaded, Ponx, Remnant PW 3D

Homebrew: Lexis, Othello, Pokermania, SFX, SIMIS, Sokomania.

Gotta keep going :-)

Edited by thomasholzer

I sure wish I could get some protos.

Curt has some of the few legit Lynx protos; you should give him a shout if you're interested. Many other Lynx protos are actually assembled from a mix of vintage and modern components, and it's very difficult to ascertain their actual age. Caveat emptor!

That's quite a collection ya got there, Thomas!

I've been collecting Lynx games and demos for a while now. I have 102 cartridges (this doesn't include dups) ... and I am exactly ONE TITLE shy of having everything.

My nemesis cart? Krazy Ace Mini Golf. That game freakin' never shows up on eBay and is not available from any of the US Atari merchant websites.

Gah! :x

But hey... 102 carts... not bad, eh? :D

Cheers,

Smeg

What about The Space Incident? Do you have a copy of that on cart yet? :)

As a matter of fact, yes. :) Nimtene was kind enough to create one for me. All the games on that one sure are fun, but I keep going back to Space Shoot.

Cheers,

Smeg

I sure wish I could get some protos.

Curt has some of the few legit Lynx protos; you should give him a shout if you're interested. Many other Lynx protos are actually assembled from a mix of vintage and modern components, and it's very difficult to ascertain their actual age. Caveat emptor!

I spoke to Curt earlier this year and he mentioned that all Atari Lynx protos were sold. :(

Sigh.

Thanks! I'm at the point where I'll have to actually start spending some money now to fill in the blanks. Perhaps a homebrew/Songbird/Copy of a prototype per paycheck will round things out a bit more. I think I have... what.. 90 games now.

I think the actual count is 88. If you add in the five official ones I still need, the KLAX Jap cart, and then the copy of Protos: (has to be about 10 of those or more)... and then all of the songbird titles/Telegames/and homebrews I need: around another 10-15... I still have about 26-30 + games I still need to collect.

That would put the total around 125 games total. One day I'll sit down and make a real list of what I actually need. I have it in my blog... but I didn't count Krazy Ace as an official release. Oh well... I'll figure it out