IGNORED

Telesys: Bouncing Baby Bunnies on ebay

CincYnoTi

I asked him if he was own of the owners or programmers for Telesys. Here is his response.

Sean,

I didn't do any of the programming, just part of the

management team. When the market went away we did a

little C64 stuff before jumping to the Amiga. After

the 2600 we moved to harware rather than software.

I don't know what else I may turn up since it didn't

occur to me these would become collectors items.

lee

I CANNOT believe I missed this one :( ........oh well.....maybe next time!!!

Since when do you collect Atari 8bit carts? :ponder:

You know, I misread the auction....I thought it was an Atari 2600 proto....false alarm. Now when that bouncing baby game comes out, I will be all over that one. ;)

I missed this thread until today. I emailed him to ask if he had any extra Fast Food shirts not in the current auction he'd be willing to sell. He responded that he had two extra but didn't say he would sell them or not. I asked what he would take for one and here was his response on Aug 4th:

"Yes, Fast Food was the biggest seller. We were about to release a puzzle type game that you would have td decode the patterns to actually complete. 1st person to complete was to win a cash prize. Popularity of the 2600 was declining like a rock so it was shelved. Wish I had kept a protype. I have one other shirt not currently on auction and is what I would call a small large."

No response after that.

Again, how do we know that the 800 cart isn't a mock-up? That casing sure looks like a 2600 cart. No screenshots, no internal cart pics...hmm.

It will be awesome if this turns out to be legit, and here's hoping that the buyer got a great deal. :)

Note: the cart is upside down for insertioin purposes, right-side up to read the lable.

The cart end as pictured, actually has the distinctive two notches of many other Atari 8-bit carts.

It may be an empty shell for a mock-up, but the case seems, right just a distorted picture.

Anyone know "jamestheorangecat" who won the cart?

I missed this thread until today. I emailed him to ask if he had any extra Fast Food shirts not in the current auction he'd be willing to sell. He responded that he had two extra but didn't say he would sell them or not. I asked what he would take for one and here was his response on Aug 4th:

"Yes, Fast Food was the biggest seller. We were about to release a puzzle type game that you would have td decode the patterns to actually complete. 1st person to complete was to win a cash prize. Popularity of the 2600 was declining like a rock so it was shelved. Wish I had kept a protype. I have one other shirt not currently on auction and is what I would call a small large."

No response after that.

Sounds like he was describing The Impossible Game. Too bad he doesnt have a prototype of it.

Tempest