IGNORED

Finally Pics of the rom chips, Kid Vid controller and a Pengo

ussexplorer

So as you may remeber I found some Assumed Copied atari chips from back in the day. I didn't catch that Ebay Auction that CPUWIZ pointed me out to. I was busy was work helping a customer with e-bay on the screen. LOL. Works comes first. So I still have not plugged any of the chips in. Also I found a pengo for .25 cents and pleased to add it to my collection. Loose no box. Also found a Kid vid controller with Oscar the grouch on it. No Cart or box though it is possible it came in with one. But people like to f*ck with stuff at the thrift store. I say this since there was no price tag on the unit and it is in minty condition. Mostly if it is in minty condition the reason was it was in a box. So that was 2.00 Then at another thrift store. I found a stack of laser discs for .50 cents each. LOL, she called them records. Oh and a seg pico my mom picked up for my son with three books. Strangly enough I see a few books show up around the local thrifts every 6 monhts or so.

Mostly here is the pics of the rom chips.

Later,

Josh

post-3285-1186711060_thumb.jpg

post-3285-1186711082_thumb.jpg

post-3285-1186711115_thumb.jpg

I was thinking about some of this. First of all thank you for pointing out two types of controller for the kiddies. I didn't even think about that. As for the overlay. Well I"m going back to Idaho Falls satruday 8/11/07 to do some more searching for the cart. They have a case they put atari carts in. So it might have showed up. As for the overlay I don't know. For now I"ll hold onto it. Maybe later I'll decide. Like for instance I have been collecting a good size of extra loose carts both atari and sega I need to put up for trade. Have only said that for like a year now too. The extra carts just keep growing in size. LOL

Yes, I felt I had to brag on the pengo a little. Bleah, Bleah, 6 in a while ha. Last group of games I picked up that I didn't have was 1-3 levels. But beleive me I'm always on the look out for rare games to pass them on. But so far no luck and I just don't go around picking up all the games. Other games that came in with the pengo was ms. pacman and I can't remeber the other one. LOL.

As for the rom chips. Let me explain. The CPU thing was he suguested a ebay auction with a hacked combat cart that had a ziff socket in it to play chips. Once again bummed I missed it.

laters,

Josh