IGNORED

My situation continued!

Atarimania75

Atarimania: I agree we have had good transactions, but like I said, it's the whole "response" thing that everyone else is gong to be after....it's just the way the whole deal is with people.

Anyways, as long as jetset stays out of this thread, we'll be fine. I just can't stand anymore comments about how everyone rips off everyone according to someone who never sells on eBay. He's never going to buy anything from me on eBay ever again with his attitude, and I hope others follow suit. He is the type of buyer that many of you on these forums should be worried about...

Phantom: Check your PMS, I think we agree on what we both said ! :cool:

You know, I was going to stay out. Maybe bacaue I blocked you from PM'ing me you feel the need to call me out in the open here.

Don't like it when I call a spade a spade? Tough.

Personally, I'm sick of you little trolls who are only here so you can advertise and defend your selling practices on ebay.

Do us all a favor and go post somewhere else.

And not everyone rips people off on with shipping charges on ebay. Only certain people. Like YOU.

Like I said before I was taking the high road in not mentioning how you charged TRIPLE the actual shipping cost. Pretty foul no matter how you lie through your teeth about overhead and try to justify it.

EDIT:

I hope you and Phantom enjoy each other in PMville whining about me. I blocked him from PM'ing me LOOOOOOONG ago.

You go post elsewhere! Maybe that kiddie group on Yapoo you have and Get over yourself. Dream thought I was talking about him being the Hipocrit because I used his quote when it was you that is the hipocrit. I asked him for your ebay name too so I can block your clown ass. Thats the extent of you in my PMs and Other than that your not worth the time.

BTW, your MY Ebay thing is a riot, anyone that reads that would know youre a whacko and would block you. Was a funny read though. Cheers

Edited by Phantom

Wow.. I haven't been on here in literally ages.. and so the infighting continues...

Anyhow, just to put my 2 cents in, I feel CPUWiz is correct on cutting back with the eBay selling, if not stopping entirely. Get your rest, Atarimania, and when the time is right, you can start up again. Buyers do not understand your schedule... most of them feel that when they buy something, you will get it to them right away, and be very responsive with their emails. Its just the way it is on ePain.

Once an auction is completed, there are obligations on both sides and both sides need to communicate, and promptly. The buyer pays, the seller ships. I'm sure there are sellers who at four days would file a non-paying bidder complaint, leave neg feedback and relist. And if I paid promplty for something - which I always do, often immediately after auction close - I would become rather upset if the seller did not communicate with me to acknowledge receipt and/or shipment of my purchase.

It's really rather simple.

And if a seller doesn't have the time to attend to an auction properly, then don't make the listing.

My point exactly ;) . I know when I pay for something, and the seller writes back saying when they are going to ship, or something along those lines, it gives me a warm fuzzy inside, and makes the transaction just go so much smoother. As a seller, I always write back immediately (or as soon as I am able.. within 24 hours of payment) about when the item is being shipped, and tracking numbers on the parcel. If I sell an item over $50, I require that there is signature confirmation, just to cover my @$$. I know Paypal doesn't require that until it hits $200 (or is it $250... hmmm), but I like to keep that warm fuzzy inside knowing that my butt is covered.

So, do you feel all warm and fuzzy now? :D

I love how everyone is so hung up on instant communication.

Maybe people have forgotten how it used to be when buying stuff in a non face-to-face enviorment. You guys remember, fill out order form, mail with check/moneyorder/cc#, wait 6-8 weeks for your stuff. :ponder:

Even in the modern world, where I've done lots of business with big professional legimiate companies, it isn't unheard of to submit an online order and have to wait 3-4 days for proccessing and acknowledgement.

I guess I just fail to see why one's unrealistic expectations are the fault/problem of someone else.

I love how everyone is so hung up on instant communication.

Maybe people have forgotten how it used to be when buying stuff in a non face-to-face enviorment. You guys remember, fill out order form, mail with check/moneyorder/cc#, wait 6-8 weeks for your stuff. :ponder:

Even in the modern world, where I've done lots of business with big professional legimiate companies, it isn't unheard of to submit an online order and have to wait 3-4 days for proccessing and acknowledgement.

I guess I just fail to see why one's unrealistic expectations are the fault/problem of someone else.

... then why do some eBay sellers have this "immediate payment required" stipulation?

And from an auction I was just looking at:

Please, send payment within 2 days or you will receive negative feedback

If I bid, that means I want it, and I'm going to pay if I win. If I pay right away, what's unrealistic about expecting a response from the seller in less than four days? Fortunately, this situation hasn't happened to me with eBay. It's all been good over many years.

The AtariAge store itself often turns around purchases within a day or two, at the most, which I've seen from several experiences.

And as someone mentioned tracking... When I sell something, I require the buyer to pay for tracking/delivery confirmation. It's good for both sides, and it's cheap.

Edited by Brian R.

Atarimania: I agree we have had good transactions, but like I said, it's the whole "response" thing that everyone else is gong to be after....it's just the way the whole deal is with people.

Anyways, as long as jetset stays out of this thread, we'll be fine. I just can't stand anymore comments about how everyone rips off everyone according to someone who never sells on eBay. He's never going to buy anything from me on eBay ever again with his attitude, and I hope others follow suit. He is the type of buyer that many of you on these forums should be worried about...

Phantom: Check your PMS, I think we agree on what we both said ! :cool:

You know, I was going to stay out. Maybe bacaue I blocked you from PM'ing me you feel the need to call me out in the open here.

Don't like it when I call a spade a spade? Tough.

Personally, I'm sick of you little trolls who are only here so you can advertise and defend your selling practices on ebay.

Do us all a favor and go post somewhere else.

And not everyone rips people off on with shipping charges on ebay. Only certain people. Like YOU.

Like I said before I was taking the high road in not mentioning how you charged TRIPLE the actual shipping cost. Pretty foul no matter how you lie through your teeth about overhead and try to justify it.

EDIT:

I hope you and Phantom enjoy each other in PMville whining about me. I blocked him from PM'ing me LOOOOOOONG ago.

You go post elsewhere! Maybe that kiddie group on Yapoo you have and Get over yourself. Dream thought I was talking about him being the Hipocrit because I used his quote when it was you that is the hipocrit. I asked him for your ebay name too so I can block your clown ass. Thats the extent of you in my PMs and Other than that your not worth the time.

BTW, your MY Ebay thing is a riot, anyone that reads that would know youre a whacko and would block you. Was a funny read though. Cheers

*sigh*

Please block me. jetset0516 is my ebay ID. Rest assured though "wyatticog" has been on MY "don't bid on his auctions" list almost as long as you've been blocked from sending me PM's, so don't flatter yourself into even DREAMING I'd buy from you. :rolling: .

These are the last $0.02 I am adding, I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't lock any of these threads and I didn't single out jetset, Al is pissed at all of the people involved and I just gave him a fair warning. ;)