IGNORED

How many of you read the game manuals?

Sauron

Game Manuals  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred choice below when it comes to reading Lynx game manuals?

• I always read the manual. I wouldn't be able to completely grasp the game otherwise.
    • I read through the manual sometimes, mostly just browsing my way through for anything that will help explain aspects of the game that I am missing out on.
    • I only read the manual if I'm completely bored or stuck with the game, in the vain hopes that I'll uncover something that will help bring some enjoyment to the title.
    • I never read the game manuals. They are almost always useless anyway.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I'll read a manual if there's something I need to find out in a more complicated game, or if I'm just bored. For arcade titles, like RoadBlasters, reading the manual isn't too terribly important for me (even though I have). For games like Shadow of the Beast, finding out the backstory helps me understand why I'm a beast running around trying to hit things and find stuff.

All told, though, I have read all the manuals to the few games I own, through "need-to-know" or sheer boredom.