IGNORED

Jaguar sighting

Zerosquare

can you say dick head? Gotta wonder why he pulled the Jag out for that assanine joke when he forgot about the 3DO and the TG-16.. the TG-16 should have been mentioned if he had his history right :roll:

The guy is a self admited (spelling) nintendo fanboy, I say F*6k em! :D

can you say dick head? Gotta wonder why he pulled the Jag out for that assanine joke when he forgot about the 3DO and the TG-16.. the TG-16 should have been mentioned if he had his history right :roll:

I've learned to tolerate some of the other guys at screwattack, but this guy (and his signature coupling of swear words that just don't work together) still makes my skin crawl. Who keeps pointing a camera at this idiot? At this point, I think he must just be screwing with people.

Once I realized who was doing the talking, I knew that there was going to be no interesting information. I am kinda glad that the Jaguar at least got a little face time (as it really IS at least a little obscure) even if it was just a mockery.

And as for the SNES "winning" the 16-bit wars... I honestly thought that I heard that the Genesis sold more units than the SNES, but I could be wrong. Personally, I'd call it a tie. Both systems had some stellar titles (although I tend to believe that the Genesis is where it was really at) The add-ons may not have panned out, but at least Sega made it possible for me to pimp the crap out of my Genesis! *hugs his 32x/Genesis 1/SegaCD 1 and 32x/Genesis 2/SegaCD 2 monstrosities*

I guess I can give the guy a couple points for the small amount of creativity that went into the video, but I still consider him to be a dummy.

At least he gave the Jag an awesome deep booming voice lol

lol,yes the deep booming voice was funny,LOL... :cool:

Is that the Angry Nintendo Player? Is Screwattack the same people?

I know the Angry Nintendo Player did a review of the 5200. Tried playing Pole Position with a trackball... right. But some of the things mentioned were funny, like the comments made about the power supply, size of the game system, and how he couldn't get the system to start (because the controllers mylar keypad probably had corrode slightly over time like they do.

But it was funny when he was watching the game and used the flap at the top, used to store controllers, for storing his beer. That part was great.