IGNORED

Private Eye Bug

StanJr

I discovered a neat little bug in Private Eye today. If you leap into a pot immediately as it comes out of the upper window, SOMETIMES a second pot will become lodged in same window and remain there until you leave the screen (it will not fall nor will any other pots).

This happened fairly regularly if I jumped on the screen prior to the pots screen, switched screens in mid-air and collided with the pot immediately upon entering the pots screen.

I'm trying to find a way to make it happen EVERY time, so I know exactly what causes the bug. I will post updates if I discover more.

Bugged out Stan :spidey: :spidey:

Any other hints? I've tried doing this for 15 minutes, but can't find this bug.

From the start (game 1), 3 screens to the right is the pot screen. I'm jumping between screens 3 and 4 and hitting the pot that drops from the right-most window as soon as it appears, w/o anything happening (pots continue to fall)...

When I did it, I was playing Game 2 (Closed on Mondays) and I was jumping left to right into the pot screen located 4 screens right of the Police Station from the bricks screen before it. Consequently, I was also hitting the first window on the left, just as the pot was coming out (I think THIS window could be key, but I'm not sure just yet). I could not get it to work everytime, but I'm still trying to figure it out. I'll keep you posted.

:spidey: :spidey: