IGNORED

BBC menus missing

ggn

Hi people, could someone possibly help with this?

http://www.dbug-automation.co.uk/forum/cgi...=1187537833/0#0

Thanks

Already did, but did you get my message & the files? I used the adress that's on D-Bug official website, yet I got no answer whatsoever :roll:

Did you eventually find the other missing menus?

Yes, sorry for not answering. We got the files, but I think they were no use :/. CJ and Shw are trying to find some old friends that may have the entire BBC collection, so we hope we can retrieve those last few rare disks.

Anyway, if anyone has missing menus, especially #6-#10, even with errors, don't hesitate to send them over :)

Hi people, could someone possibly help with this?

http://www.dbug-automation.co.uk/forum/cgi...=1187537833/0#0

Thanks

Already did, but did you get my message & the files? I used the adress that's on D-Bug official website, yet I got no answer whatsoever :roll:

Did you eventually find the other missing menus?

Yes, sorry for not answering. We got the files, but I think they were no use :/. CJ and Shw are trying to find some old friends that may have the entire BBC collection, so we hope we can retrieve those last few rare disks.

Anyway, if anyone has missing menus, especially #6-#10, even with errors, don't hesitate to send them over :)

Good luck with finding the last missing ones. Would be cool to have a full BBC menus collection available :) I remember my copy of Menu 31 had some issues. Couldn't get TMNT to load.

• 2 weeks later...
I have some of the images on the list, but I don't know if they are corrupt or not.

Thanks for the upload! Unfortunately the images seem to be corrupt. Perhaps we can salvage some files from them and combine them with those from other images.

:)