IGNORED

Someone Test Coffee Pots on Ebay LOOK!!!

MattyXB

this sure is a fuuny auction not only that if you look at his feedback he "shows" a 4 but only 3 posted feedback points! :ponder: :? :ponder: and the first 2 feedback points were left by testenterpriseseller

testpowerseller

both with test in the name! :ponder:

weird!!

Take Care,

Rick

There looks like some fishy business going on, like several ID's that are bidding on these "test" items and then leaving feedback. I think EBAY needs to be aware of something like this, looks like feedback padding or something. I mean, how can you leave feedback for buying a test coffee pot? But yet, someone did.

this sure is a fuuny auction not only that if you look at his feedback he "shows" a 4 but only 3 posted feedback points! :ponder:  :?  :ponder:    and the first 2 feedback points were left by testenterpriseseller

testpowerseller

both with test in the name! :ponder:  

weird!!

Take Care,

Rick

:? Yes, this have I not see before.

But he must always pay money for every ebay auction. So why would someone do it and so get higher ebay feedbacks? :?

Its stupid.

Fishy indeed. I mean "test boxes", "test auction-men's belts", "test item ~ nothing here :)". Sounds like someone trying to build up false feedback. Wonder what would happen if one of us actually bid on one of them, paid by sending in a quarter (since the shipping is $0.00) and then give a negative because the seller didn't ship. Then someone would have a legit reason to contact eBay because they got scammed.

It's quite clear now that this guy is obviously building up false bids. Check his feedback and see that one was left on the 18th. These people are probaly in cohoots with one another. I e-mailed ebay informing them of these auctions. I am still considering bidding on one and see if my bid gets cancelled or if I actually "win". It really irks me to see this kind of stuff happening. :x

So everyone can test auctions. This is the reason why ebay do nothing.

Interesting, I notice those auctions are in a TEST category. I wonder if eBay still charges fees when you list auctions in that category. There are also several test auctions posted by eBay.

..Al