IGNORED

New to Lynx. Got a bunch at a flea market.

SatNoob

They are Lynx 2s, right?

If so, could you send me the speaker out of one of them (it's just a simple clip, oh and if you can make sure it works first). I'll pay for the postage (to the UK) if you want me to, though I can't imagine it'll be that much. We can PM each other after you confirm.

You are in the US I assume?

hey i have a simple suggestion, but it might sound stupid. Sometimes my lynx doesnt turn on because the battery connection isnt perfect, or a game isnt all the way in the slot (or just has a bad connection with the slot). also, every time i turn my lynx on you can hear the screen come on. even with the volume all the way down, u can here a soft pop or click noise.

i would just recommend pushing on the batteries some (I highly recommend 2500mAh Ni-MH Recharchable batteries) and then

insert and re-insert game carts. It might help, sometimes the lynxII can be touchy like that. At least mine is.

hopefully you can get a lynx to work, if not you can sell the spare parts to people.