IGNORED

Dual Button Controller Options

DragonmasterDan

So as I mentioned in my earlier thread I have only one working proline after doing surgery on two of them and having to replace some of the metal contacts from one to transplant in the other in order to have one fully functioning stick.

At this point I am debating on getting an Atari Joypad CX78 or a new proline.

What other options are there that offer both button functionality?

Any suggestions?

The Telegames Proline-esque controller is quite nice. It has a rapid fire switch, also. I believe the buttons are switched (left button is right button) when compared to the proline, but I think the buttons have an easier action. They're kinda hard to find, though. I'd like to get another.

And it does have two separate fire buttons.

Thanks for the suggestions. Wish I knew how to do the "making" or the "converting" but alas, technical proficiency is not my forte.

The Telegames Proline-esque controller is quite nice. It has a rapid fire switch, also. I believe the buttons are switched (left button is right button) when compared to the proline, but I think the buttons have an easier action. They're kinda hard to find, though. I'd like to get another.

There are 6 of these on evil bay UK at the moment, the seller console clearance = Telegames UK!

I have bought one last year, it is ok, better than the proline IMO, due to the slightly smaller size.

Telegames proline evil bay auction