IGNORED

Neo-Geo to be on the US Wii VC!

-^CrossBow^-

As the title states...it has been confirmed that the Neo-Geo VC releases will be coming stateside. First titles to appear are expected to hit before the end of the year.

Details here:

Neo-Geo coming to US Wii VC

About damn time!

The first 3 games a good foundation for the system as a start. The virtual game console is lacking the head to head fighter genre. All the vc has so far is virtua fighter 2 for the genesis :ponder: , Street fighter 2 turbo: hyper fighting and Street Fighter 2: the World Warrior.

The head to head fighting game genre is even sadder then the rpg genre right now. The rpg genre is decent for the vc at this point with shining force, shining in the Darkness, Breath of Fire 2 and landstalker being the highlights for any type of an rpg genre.

As the title states...it has been confirmed that the Neo-Geo VC releases will be coming stateside. First titles to appear are expected to hit before the end of the year.

Details here:

Neo-Geo coming to US Wii VC

About damn time!

Hi Guys:

Well I fell that's a waste of time and money. I'm a Video Game Purest, and I have several Neo-Geo AES Consoles at home. These three games I have and I fell that your money is well spend with this baby....

For someone like me who doesn't nor isn't likely to posses the money for Neo-Geo collecting, this is excellent to me! 900 wii points a pop is 9 bucks a pop! Are there really any actual Neo-Geo AES carts that can be had for that much money in the real world? What about the fact that getting an AES console for my use would run me about 50% of the cost of the Wii itself hmmm?

I'm just glad another platform system is going to be on the VC lineup for people to choose from. I'm more stoked about the possibility of what releases they may put up there to be available and for 900 points a pop I find that most affordable.

Meh, I was hoping the 360 would get the Neo-Geo stuff. It's (default) controller is better suited to the Geo (that and I dun have a Wii yet...). Oh, well, guess you can't have everything!

At least the Wii is getting an arcade stick. I wouldn't have bought either the Neo Geo games without an arcade stick, or the arcade stick without the Neo-Geo games, but now I guess I'm going to be all set with both.

Anyone know the name of the robot beat 'em up for Neo Geo? I saw a video of it once on Youtube and it looked ass fucking kicking, but I since haven't been able to find it. :(

I think you might be thinking of Robo Army?

For someone like me who doesn't nor isn't likely to posses the money for Neo-Geo collecting, this is excellent to me! 900 wii points a pop is 9 bucks a pop! Are there really any actual Neo-Geo AES carts that can be had for that much money in the real world? What about the fact that getting an AES console for my use would run me about 50% of the cost of the Wii itself hmmm?

I'm just glad another platform system is going to be on the VC lineup for people to choose from. I'm more stoked about the possibility of what releases they may put up there to be available and for 900 points a pop I find that most affordable.

The japanese version of samurai shodown 1 is really, really cheap...I saw it for 1000 yen before!