IGNORED

Future Flashbacks

Well, in another post (cant be bothered to find it) it has been mentioned that the Atari 8bit OS is public domain, so surely Curt could design a Flash Back type product that can "be" an Atari as long as it is not branded as an Atari :?:

you sound like that warejeg person when he demanded curt be honest.

we can hope. that a fb comes to us

I don't believe I said anything bad about Curt, and I am not demanding anything of anybody. I find it very offensive that my speculations of a company not being able to make it past the first of the year, is some how on par with personal attacks!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you need to re-read what I wrote and you will find I attacked nobody with what I posted. :roll:

you sound like that warejeg person when he demanded curt be honest.

we can hope. that a fb comes to us

I don't believe I said anything bad about Curt, and I am not demanding anything of anybody. I find it very offensive that my speculations of a company not being able to make it past the first of the year, is some how on par with personal attacks!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you need to re-read what I wrote and you will find I attacked nobody with what I posted. :roll:

attacking is in the eye of the beholder. drawing some imaginary line to single out is comical.

i hate to admit it but seems that guy was right.

Well, in another post (cant be bothered to find it) it has been mentioned that the Atari 8bit OS is public domain, so surely Curt could design a Flash Back type product that can "be" an Atari as long as it is not branded as an Atari :?:

This makes me think an interesting thought... What if Curt was to make the next FB-type game with another company?? It might be a way out thought, but I have to entertain it. I mean, what game company wouldn't want someone like Curt in their camp? Skilled, experienced, good people skills and has a ton of creativity to boot. Not even coutning the input he gets from us here. Had to speak out. Curt's the man.

Nathan

What if Curt was to make the next FB-type game with another company??

Maybe Jakk's Pacific?

I was thinking more along the lines of Gamecock or someone like that, that would be interested in new ideas. I've read a lot about them lately, they seem to have their heads right about gaming.

Plus they were endorsing Stephen Colbert for prez, so I have to like them :cool:

• 3 weeks later...