IGNORED

Dreamcast: Test Drive Lemans

Gunstar

I picked this game up for 15 bucks today and it's the best buy I've made for the DC and the best DC racing game I've seen. Easily as good as anything on the PS2 or Xbox. I've also got F1, Vanishing Point, Sega GT, Test Drive 6, 4x4 EVO, 4 Wheel Thunder and Flag to Flag, it blows all of these out of the water graphically. It's also a very realistic simulation, better than Sega GT in many respects in that sense. I highly reccomend this game to any serious DC racing fan and for anyone that want's to make a PS2 or Xbox owner cry because they paid so much for their system and don't have a racer this good. :P

Gunstar:

I agree 100%! TD LeMans is among one of the best racing titles ever in my opinion. I has got to be the most underrated DC title out there. I picked up a copy for the PSX and it is a completley different game, not a bad PSC racer, but NOTHING like the DC version.

I like the game so much I was thinking about picking it up for the PS2 as well, but after reading a few reviews (all said the DCast version was way better), I changed my mind. However I've never played it on the PS2 so input is welcome!

Markimus of TD LeMans.

(DC that is...)

What types of things are you looking for?

Good question. I only have about 25 games from the US and Headhunter coming from europe, so I know there is a lot out there I need.

but here are a few I might trade for, although even if you have them I'd need to think on it as I really like 4x4 EVO...:

Angel Apocylipse: Vampire something or other(I forget it's exact name)

Areo Wings 2

Soldier of Fortune

A good NON-JAPANESE RPG, like Baldur's Gate, or something similiar to MorrowWind on the Xbox/PC...a real WESTERN, classic D&D type of RPG and not Sky's of Arcadia; that's just a French copy of a Japanese RPG. I don't even know if such a thing exist on the DC.

That's all i can think of right now...

Nope, I've hardly owned it for 24 hours. Is it savable in that mode? :roll:

I haven't been able to get through to the forums since friday...any one else having problems? I never no if it's the site, MSN, my ISP or my computer because everyone of the above has been the culprit in the past...today I barely got in! I had to try refreshing every page to get here and it took forever to load, and my links don't seem to work at all right now.

Also, strike Soldier of Fortune from my wants list. :D

Was there an Airforce Delta 2 for the DC?

How good is Aero Wings? How about 2? I've heard 2 is combat oriented like Airforce Delta.

Are there any good, western, old-world style RPG's in the vein of D&D or Might&Magic or Bulder's Gate, etc. for the DC? Not adventure, true RPG please.

Dan, got anything in mind to offer for 4x4 EVO? Just because I haven't mentioned it doesn't mean I might not trade, but I really do love this game and I haven't yet had a chance to try it online... :ponder:

I didn't respond because all of the games that you were looking for were either games that I didn't have, nor could get for get for a decent deal.

As far as I know, there are no good RPGs like what you are looking for. Skies is supposed to be one of the best.

As for Dreamcast games that I have to trade, if you want to check the GOAT Store's Dreamcast section... that's pretty much it :wink: