IGNORED

How to configure joysticks in PCAEWin 2.7 ?

user42

Is there some trick to configuring joysticks in PCAEWin? I can't seem to figure it out....I've tried everything I can think of but nothing happens. I love the interface of PCAE (Manual, box scan, and cart scan support) but if I can't get the joystick working it is pointless. Anyways all the links to the documantion on the PCAE site are broken, can someone help me out?

Is there some trick to configuring joysticks in PCAEWin? I can't seem to figure it out....I've tried everything I can think of but nothing happens. I love the interface of PCAE (Manual, box scan, and cart scan support) but if I can't get the joystick working it is pointless. Anyways all the links to the documantion on the PCAE site are broken, can someone help me out?

Here's a compressed .pdf I pulled off the net that had (outdated) beside it's name. Not sure what is outdated, but it should be helpful. Personally I think you are better off going with a emulator like Z26 or Stella for your Atari 2600 roms. I bet 99% of the people on here use one of those two, or Mess.

pcae_1_.zip

Thanks for the reply.....I think I figured it out. It's weird that it doesn't really display any changes but if you click on the button you want to map once then the function once it works.

I have tried the other emus but I like this interface best

055ed187c9b74d626a7c5e251e9d373e.th.jpg

EDIT: (spelling)

Edited by user42