IGNORED

Wii not going to meet demand..again.

Atari5200

I'm confused, shouldn't this be in the Wii sub-forum?

I dont think you're allowed to post comments in the Wii sub-forum that contain anything that might be percieved as negative.

It's in the posting guidelines. Nothing in the Wii forum that is negative, nothing in the 360 forum that is interesting, and nothing in the PS3 forum that makes a lick of sense. It's an exciting age we live in.

Isn't this consistent with Nintendo's past history? I think it's their way at getting back at us for loosing in WWII. Create stock shortages so parents go out and kill each other during the holidays. How many people died for a NES anyways....

I seem to recall people going absolutely ape-shit for the Colecovision when it came out.....it was so far ahead of the 2600 and the Intellivision.

And people did actually die over Cabbage Patch Kids...

and with the news/rumor of a new 360 core bundle coming out next month, this could tighten restraints on Nintendo's domination. i've seen stories kicking around of a 360 "arcade" bundle that is the same price point as the core, but comes with a 256mb memory card and 5 arcade games.

Artari5200, you have consistantly shown that you don't care about or like the Wii. Why do you start threads about it? :?:

it's interesting news to share with the community and if i didn't post it, i'm sure someone else would have.

Atari5200, I have to admit I find this puzzling as well. Why post so much about a system you have mostly negative feelings for, especially when there are a sizable number of fans willing to post about the Wii. If you're so certain this news would have been posted, why did you feel compelled to do so yourself? It does kind of paint the picture that you're reveling in any failure Nintendo might have. This may not be your intent, but coupled with your signature, please understand that's how people might see it. (Really, why do I care that some floozy didn't take a leak when nature called?)

I mean, just to try and relate, I don't have much loveloss for the PS3 and I admit to being amused at how Sony seems to be dropping the ball a lot this generation... but I don't want to be a pill to the diehard Sony fans who frequent the PS3 forum. I only read and post in there when I have something worthwhile to say... which as you can see, isn't often. And I think that's okay.

If you dwell so much on a system you don't like, it seems you must be trying to aggrivate others, or possibly yourself in some kind of masochistic way. Why? I'm not trying to be confrontational, just asking.

i like to be first to post stuff. I have no life and nothing to look forward to on a daily basis other than surfing internet sites and posting stuff on Atari Age. It brings a sense of satisfaction and meaning to this otherwise bleak existence that I know as my life. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to find me a nice dark corner to cry in for the next 4 hours or so.

Edited by Atari5200