IGNORED

Rapier Development Boards, ANYONE?

munkyxtc

Ok, I'm sure you've seen my last post stating I'm liquidating my jag collection because of my lay off from my job, well, this item, I'm not looking to auction, I want to make sure it goes to a die-hard jag fan. Here's the deal, I bought it a while back from Ted Rusniak, who assured me that it was working at the time I bought it, They have been since kept in static bags in my safe, I have never hooked it up though, It includes the following: Main Board Rapier Rev 2, CD ROM to Rapier Interface, Felix I/O Card Rev 4, Rapier Rom Emulator Rev 4. I'll have pictures available tomorrow. If you are seriously interested in this item, you can try posting here, but your best bet is to email me munkyxtc@hotmail.com as this is easiest for me to check. Please don't ask what I want for it, because honestly I'm not sure, heck, I don't even want to get rid of it :( but I need the quick cash flow. Also, if you can't wait to email me (or at least a response), you can give me a try by telephone at 610.842.7927

I also have the Jag flight stick, Rotary control, and test cart which are only available to die-hards.

Thanks,

DAVE

"M"