IGNORED

My embarrassing Karate story.

Miles Tails Prower

So I went to goodwill yesterday, and while I was looking in the electrical part of the store, I saw a Karate cart for $4.00! So naturally, I looked to see if the chip was there, and it looked like it was. When I arrived home to play it in my 2600, it didnt work. So I opened it up (I was quite reluctant about doing this, and I tested it over and over again.) and found HALF OF THE CHIP MISSING! :mad: :mad: :mad: You can't imagine how incredibly mad I was.

Because you said the "case" is cool and not the label, I'll guess it's the Ultravision version.

I wouldn't be angry over finding a dead Ultravision Karate. I'd be thrilled! But that's just me.

Try to keep in mind that even though half the chip is missing, a dead Karate is only infinitessimally less fun than a fully functional one.

Ben

Because you said the "case" is cool and not the label, I'll guess it's the Ultravision version.

I wouldn't be angry over finding a dead Ultravision Karate.  I'd be thrilled! But that's just me.

Try to keep in mind that even though half the chip is missing, a dead Karate is only infinitessimally less fun than a fully functional one.

Ben

Yes, but its RARE!

I feel for ya, Miles. Even though the game is garbage, the Ultravision version is like a 9 or 10 (I honestly refuse to go look). It's especially disappointing that 98% of 2600 games found in the wild still work today.

'Course, I'd be willing to take it off your hands if you didn't want it... :D

• 3 weeks later...