IGNORED

"Bombs Away" 1976. Info, anyone?

BigO

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7184

Yeah, it's rare. Help KLOV out and send him some pictures. ;)

Did that. Does it ordinarily take a week or more for the pictures to post once they're uploaded?

I'm now the one known instance of this game on VAPS. :)

Still no sign of life regarding the pictures I posted. I think I can see why there aren't more pictures posted on that site. There were already other uploads pending for that game when I uploaded mine.

(I understand that life is just that way when you're doing such things in spare time. I'm not saying that it's a bad site, I just probably won't be as inclined in the future to take pictures, edit them for presentation and upload them there.)

• 8 months later...
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7184

Yeah, it's rare. Help KLOV out and send him some pictures. ;)

Did that. Does it ordinarily take a week or more for the pictures to post once they're uploaded?

I'm now the one known instance of this game on VAPS. :)

Still no sign of life regarding the pictures I posted. I think I can see why there aren't more pictures posted on that site. There were already other uploads pending for that game when I uploaded mine.

(I understand that life is just that way when you're doing such things in spare time. I'm not saying that it's a bad site, I just probably won't be as inclined in the future to take pictures, edit them for presentation and upload them there.)

Yeah, I'm disapointed by this too. It's only been nearly a year.

I was tempted to say maybe the site was abandond, but the last site update seems to be this month. I can't believe they get THAT many contributions.

I don't think I'll ever suggest contributing to them to anyone else ever again. :(