IGNORED

7800 Water Ski question

Rik

It used to be a very rare game until someone found a bunch a few years ago at which the price dropped a lot. The prices have been slowly creeping up again, I think a boxed copy is going for around $25, a loose one for probably half that, maybe less.

Mitch

I've gotten past world 1. And, one of the programmers said that they tested it so much that they were able to finish it with ease, eventually.

I always get eaten by a gator in world 2.

How far has everyone gotten on this one? Anyone ever make it to world 3?

I think this would be a very fun game to try to map. :) :)

-John

I've gotten past world 1. And, one of the programmers said that they tested it so much that they were able to finish it with ease, eventually.

I always get eaten by a gator in world 2.

How far has everyone gotten on this one? Anyone ever make it to world 3?

I think this would be a very fun game to try to map. :) :)

-John

I can make it past level 1 90% of the time but I think I'm getting killed by the same gator. I've beaten the game using emu save states. :D

Mitch

Wow!thanx for all the responses guys!Yes i heard the game is INSANELY HARD,nontheless,id still like to get it.The game isnt as expensive as i thought,good thing i asked cus i would've been taken to the cleaners according to the price i would have paid for it!I swear i saw it on EBAY MIB for like $100,2 year ago.Guess there was a bidding war on it,or like MITCH said"used to be rare,till a bunch were found".I always thought the game was REALLY rare,even still today!

Edited by Rik