IGNORED

10502PC/Prosystem Interface is now available for custom ordering... UPDATE!

atari8warez

Hi everybody, I am now ready to take orders for a 10502PC/ProSystem compatible interface cable. You can customize your interface and buy it online through Paypal Here

Will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Addendum: I am also adding a cool Translucent Blue enclosure option for the SIO2PC and 10502PC interface cables. People who recently purchased a cable with a black enclosure may contact me if they rather have the blue enclosure, as the option was not available to them at the time of their order. If I haven't already made the cut-outs I'll be happy to accomodate their request.

Ray

Edited by atari8warez

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody, I am now ready to take orders for a 10502PC/ProSystem compatible interface cable. You can customize your interface and buy it online through Paypal Here

Will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Addendum: I am also adding a cool Translucent Blue enclosure option for the SIO2PC and 10502PC interface cables. People who recently purchased a cable with a black enclosure may contact me if they rather have the blue enclosure, as the option was not available to them at the time of their order. If I haven't already made the cut-outs I'll be happy to accomodate their request.

Ray

Do you have pics available of your interfaces inside their enclosures?

Do you have pics available of your interfaces inside their enclosures?

Would something like this do, these are the only photos I currently have. They show a 10502PC, SIO2PC is identical. Of course some of the components on the board and their connections are different plus the SIO2PC does not need an external power supply jack. 10502PC does not even attempt to use power from the serial port of the PC as the +5V power that can be obtained from that port is not sufficient for the task. So the design of the board is slightly different from the RS232 based Prosystem interface and the various schematics available on the web.

post-15627-1193640451_thumb.jpg

post-15627-1193640860_thumb.jpg

Edited by atari8warez

Do you plan to make enclosures for Atarimax's SIO2PC USB Edition?

Nope, I have no such plans. It already takes a lot of time and effort to cut the enclosures for my own interfaces, right now I am doing each and every one myself. I've got a quote from the manufacturer for custom cut-outs, the price per unit is very reasonable however there is an initial set-up fee that I will have to pay. If/when the demand for them justifies the expense, I will certainly go that route. Right now though it would increase the cost/unit quite drastically and I can't justify that.