IGNORED

2600 Unassembled Mint Boxes

riffraff

I don't know...I suppose I could be like you and act like an opinionated ass all the time. If your friend Fox wants to act like a know-it-all and make smart-ass comments all the time, that's fine...but don't pretend to be an expert and and ask a silly question like that. You can now join your clown friend on my ignore list.

PingvinBlueJeans, what is your problem with me? You dont know me yet you act like you want to be a moderator. I have never acted like a know-it-all and my smart ass comments as you so put it are taken as jokes by other senior members on here but you my friend act like a smart ass and some of your comments aren't even fuinny so my advice to you is to get a life and get over it, either that or ask Al to be a Mod, if you could handle the responsibility that is ;)

I was going thru some stuff in storage, found some old boxes that I got from Best Electronics back in the mid 90's.

HAVE A LOOK

Here's an example, it's a Swordquest Waterworld Promo Box with a completely different picture.

post-12593-1192867756_thumb.jpg

Riffraff,

Are those boxes glued shut or can you use them to store carts?

by the looks of it you can use them

Edited by pangasinan

Those boxes are really awesome. That's a great find! Seeing those Earthworld and Fireworld boxes really bring back some memories. The Earthworld box looked so awesome back in the day (still does). Too bad the game wasn't near as awesome. I was a really let down 7 year old when i plugged it in the first time. :)