IGNORED

most underated game

waldo

Signs of sleep deprivation. Yes, from the manual for Case 5.

All of the stolen goods and evidence in cases 1-4 must be found and returned for verification at their place of origin.

Sure, objects and locations, easy to confuse. :ponder:

What I need right now. :sleep:

Hello Big Wiger:

You reminded me..."Room of Doom", by CommaVid, is also a favourite of mine. I primarily play games 1 thru 8 which represent the best combinations...fast/slow, doors open/closed, straight/angle fire. All the otehr options are not really much different, and the controlled fire is for wusses.

I submitted some pretty high scores to Ron Corcoran on this title and would like to see how I stack up against fellow players, so those that are interested, please send your scores to Ron...this is a great game !! Especially for fans of "Berzerk".

PS - did anyone figure out how to activate the continuation code ? I have the actual instruction booklet home and it indicates that a secret way exists to allow for continuation. I had always assumed you had to finish each of the 64 games but that's quite an effort and I haven't bothered. In most cases (games 1-8), stage 14 is a killer !!

Robert T Mruczek

Twin Galaxies - Editor and Chief referee

Star Wars classic arcade champion

(212) 366-3036 (work-day)

rmruczek@doremus.com (work E-MAIL)