IGNORED

Kudos to Atarimax!

Bripilot

Hey all... just had to pass this along...

I recently ordered a 32 in 1 WarpOS upgrade, a Happy 1050 Upgrade, a MyIDE, and a registered version of APE from Steve Tucker and AtariMax.

Wow!!! I've got to say, the customer service has been awesome, the upgrade documentation provided was awesome, and I had a really great overall experience.

My 800XL now has the Supervideo 2.1 Upgrade, and all the aforementioned upgrades. I'm running a 480MB hard drive which has a few partitions on it, nowhere near full *yet*.

So, Thanks Steve, and keep up the great work!

Brian

Hey all... just had to pass this along...

I recently ordered a 32 in 1 WarpOS upgrade, a Happy 1050 Upgrade, a MyIDE, and a registered version of APE from Steve Tucker and AtariMax.

Wow!!! I've got to say, the customer service has been awesome, the upgrade documentation provided was awesome, and I had a really great overall experience.

My 800XL now has the Supervideo 2.1 Upgrade, and all the aforementioned upgrades. I'm running a 480MB hard drive which has a few partitions on it, nowhere near full *yet*.

So, Thanks Steve, and keep up the great work!

Brian

This makes me want the first of the year and taxes to come sooner!!! I am planning on getting the 32-in-one and a ram upgrade. I can't wait to not have to have floppies to boot into an OS :lust:

Nathan

This makes me want the first of the year and taxes to come sooner!!! I am planning on getting the 32-in-one and a ram upgrade. I can't wait to not have to have floppies to boot into an OS :lust:

Does Steve sell RAM upgrades too? I did not know that!

(offtopic)

By the way, the best RAM upgrade you can get yourself is the 512K SRAM upgrade. This gives your atari XL or XE 576 KB in total, and seems really to be ROCK SOLID. Even on my un-stable XL rev. A, connected to a heavy device like the BLACKBOX, this SRAM upgrade stays 100% reliable.

(/offtopic)

Steve did a great deal with Sijmen Schouten to produce the MyIDE in license. Perhaps Steve could also talk with the SRAM upgrade guys to make their invention, and produce it in license. Steve has 'the market' in his hands :)

Marius

Does Steve sell RAM upgrades too? I did not know that!

I emailed him and asked him about it, and he told me. It isn't advertised, but from the enthusiasm of his emails he's really loving doing it(upgrades and such)! And he really is a nice guy! I can't wait till I send him my machine!

Nathan

Edited by nathanallan