IGNORED

woah, time to sell off the extra trak-balls

Zwackery

And you want to know the scary thing. This is actually the second track ball he bought in the past 2 weeks. And the other one was also boxed and $27 plus $16 shipping and handling. Who the heck pays $43 total for a boxed track ball and then pays double that in 2 weeks. :ponder: I personally think this may be someone who is a billionaire. Only a billionaire would pay this type of money for these type of items so often.

I have 2 of these kind of trak-balls (used to have a third, but I gave it to a friend), one CIB and one NIB. I bought them back in 1998 from some computer company (can't remember which one - it wasn't TigerDirect) that somehow had come across a huge supply of these things, several hundred or so, and they were dumping them at something like 2 bucks each, and they were advertising these in a regular print catalog, not via the internet. I felt like buying more - a LOT more - at the time, but I had no place to store them. (Also, the company had a minimum order of $20 or $25 dollars, and I was buying some other computer parts and just tossed on the trak-balls to get me up to the minimum purchase. :dunce: )