IGNORED

Another Sealed Quadrun!

Atarimania75

I think this guy has been posted about elsewhere in the last month or so.

I wonder if it's now a Quadrun Puzzle looking at the shape of that box!

Its the same seller who sold the last one. Thats my point! I emailed him when i bought my Crazy Climber and asked if he had more and he said he had more of Quadrun. This box looks a bit better than the last one, till squished but not quite as bad.

Edited by Atarimania75

maybe it's like when Volkswagen stopped making the original Beetle and sold the manufacturing stuff to Mexican companies, and they started churning out Mexican Beetles... :ponder: ...did Atari sell any fabrication stuff south of the border?

;)

Finding more is fine with me, but I hope they would be in better shape. The good condition of his box should be a selling point for k8track to emphasize.

Thanks, everyone, for all the good vibes. I appreciate the encouragement and solidarity. I'm not taking it down this time for anything, even though it is starting to seem that the fates are conspiring against me. I think that smart and conscientious buyers will be more hesitant to buy the one that was just listed, despite its being sealed. It's a bit smashed. I think that would make people think twice about what the inside stuff looks like. Could be fine, but you never know.

I'm not worried about it. It's no big deal this time as I had the presence of mind to put on a reserve. One way or another, I'll get something good out of it.

Hey...I just checked my email on my AtariAger@aol.com account...wierd thing there!?!

Seems there was a 2nd chance offer to purchase a Quadrun from this seller...? I placed a bid on the 1st one on the 19th of October and the 2nd chance offer was sent to me on the 20th of October...?

2 things now...the Quadrun ended on October 24th and AtariAger@aol.com is not hooked up to my ebay account.

Very wierd...I'd say...? I do remember getting a 2nd chance offer from "mabb" back when the Motorodeos and Ikaris were booming.

If anyone wants a foward of the email...let me know.

Hey...I just checked my email on my AtariAger@aol.com account...wierd thing there!?!

Seems there was a 2nd chance offer to purchase a Quadrun from this seller...? I placed a bid on the 1st one on the 19th of October and the 2nd chance offer was sent to me on the 20th of October...?

2 things now...the Quadrun ended on October 24th and AtariAger@aol.com is not hooked up to my ebay account.

Very wierd...I'd say...? I do remember getting a 2nd chance offer from "mabb" back when the Motorodeos and Ikaris were booming.

It's just a phishing scam. Not a real second chance offer. Prob has nothing to do with the real seller at all.

Sounds a little Phishy! I'd like to see it. :ponder:

Well, let's see, this NIB one fairly smooshed up at $511.55, k8track's minty one CIB went for $650 BIN, then another previous one from the 1st seller, NIB again just even more crushed, for $310. Average price for all 3 = $490.51. Definitely down from its record highs, but not completely Ikari Warriors Bargain Bin...yet. ;)

edit: digging through old stuff, a CIB copy (somewhat used box) went for $680 on Aug-27-07, the seller of the two crushed box ones above sold a loose copy on Aug-14-07 for $256.01.

NIB Quadrun $761.51 on Jun-28-07.

a "prototype" Quadrun went for $157.51 on Jul-05-07

loose instructions for $99.95 BIN (original BIN $124.95) on Aug-09-07 did not sell.

older auctions that I have the initial listing for but not the final value (or if sold):

5-17-07 - loose cart & instructions $499.95 BIN

3-22-07 - CIB, $600 (1 bid), $1000 BIN

3-01-07 - loose cart + Atari Age mag $166

2-14-07 - loose cart, $199.99 (0 Bids), $259.99 BIN

1-03-07 - loose cart, $250 BIN

11-12-06 - CIB, 4 bids to $179.50

11-05-06 - CIB 4 bids to $305

10-25-06 - loose, $240.00 (0 Bids), $300 BIN

10-22-06 - loose, opening bid $0.99 (1 Bid)

9-20-06 - GBP 250.00 BIN

9-14-06 - $95.25 (10 Bids)

9-4-06 - opening bid $1.00 (1 Bid)

6-24-06 - pre-production cart $0.99 (1 Bid)

5-30-06 - loose, $10.49 (2 bids)

5-02-06 - loose w/ manual, GBP 50.00 (3 bids)

2-24-06 - CIB, $405.00 (9 bids)

2-19-06 - loose, $6.50 (2 bids)

2-07-06 - loose, $5.50 (2 bids)

1-09-06 - CIB, $750.00 (0 bids), $2000 BIN

Interesting how if one shows up in a month, then a second one seems to follow.

I had other listings for when Quadrun is mixed in with a lot, but did not include those.

Edited by Zwackery