IGNORED

I couldn't resist..

so_tough!

I enjoyed Hydra for a good long while. And I was a big fan of the Xybots arcade game, and the Lynx version is very, very good, although it may seem too simple and "primitive" to those accustomed to current 3D FPS games. In my junior year of college in 91-92, there was a Xybots machine at my dormitory commons building, and I played it a lot.

Edited by Brian R.

My friends older sister used to have a VEXTREX, weird machine :) do you LOVE it?

Not yet. It just left its former home in Alaska earlier today. Probably won't be here before Thanksgiving next Thursday. I didn't like the Lynx. Too modern for me, I guess. :) I was happy to find that the seller was interested in taking the Lynx as partial payment.

I like the uniqueness of the Vectrex. I've actually never played one, but it will be set up somewhere in the vicinity of my '77 vintage cocktail pinball machine and my '76 vintage "Bombs Away" machine when (if) I get it going.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my Nomad, too. Maybe I'll find something else cool to trade it for.

My friends older sister used to have a VEXTREX, weird machine :) do you LOVE it?

Not yet. It just left its former home in Alaska earlier today. Probably won't be here before Thanksgiving next Thursday. I didn't like the Lynx. Too modern for me, I guess. :) I was happy to find that the seller was interested in taking the Lynx as partial payment.

I like the uniqueness of the Vectrex. I've actually never played one, but it will be set up somewhere in the vicinity of my '77 vintage cocktail pinball machine and my '76 vintage "Bombs Away" machine when (if) I get it going.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my Nomad, too. Maybe I'll find something else cool to trade it for.

I hope that my old Vectrex gives you many years of fun. I'm glad to see it go to a good home. You should probably get it before Thanksgiving but don't quote me on that. so_tough!, I hope you find yourself a Lynx soon cause I know that I am dying waiting for mine to arrive.

I didn't like the Lynx. Too modern for me . I think that is the best line, i have ever heard on this site :)

Thanks KING , I hope i find myself one too, at least before Christmas :) It will happen :)

Edited by so_tough!