IGNORED

Colecovision: Pacific Fleet

Mark2008

Eureka friends...figured out how to keep this in screen mode 2.

That's a huge monkey off my back.

I also have the animations running properly in the game engine loop, rather than being hard coded, as they were before.

sometime in the next 7 days, I will release a mini-game based on the engine as its written so far....it's nto truly a demonstration of Pacific Fleet just yet, but will be a demonstration of some of the parts of pacific fleet.

1. Title screen. Press 1 for 1 player. No 2 player in this mini-game.

2. Select your fleet. In the real game, you can build your fleet as you see fit.

In this mini-game, you can only use the joystick to cycle through some of the pre-made fleets....the reason for this restriction is....to save some coding time. the same logic I do for this mini-game, will form the logic for a batari basic game I plan on doing later.

3. Then you immediately go to the one screen (now familiar)...in this mini game only one screen. In the real game, 100's...some hand drawn, but most computer generated.

On that one screen, there will be 3 weapons choices...they won't be limited by the fleet selection in this mini game...I think it will just be 256 precision mortar rounds, 2 torpedos, and 3 big bombs.

Destroy the comptuer before it destroys you....or end in a tie, I guess, but that is enough shots to destroy 90% of the map...so unlikely.

Whew....feeling better about progress.....later