IGNORED

BS Gold "hidden games"

someguy

I don't own BS Gold (just BS Classic) but I've read a few mentions that there are a couple of complete "mini games" hidden in BS Gold?

Has anyone uncovered them yet? Any screenshots, or at least hints as to what the games might be?

:?

I don't own BS Gold (just BS Classic) but I've read a few mentions that there are a couple of complete "mini games" hidden in BS Gold?

Has anyone uncovered them yet?   Any screenshots, or at least hints as to what the games might be?

:?

Only ONE of the Hidden games has been discovered so far. There are several screenshots which are supposed to be posted on the BattleSphere™ Code Submission Website, but the Webmaster is slow in posting.

The Hidden Games in BattleSphere Gold™ are only one of the many features which make BattleSphere Gold™ the highest quality Jaguar title ever produced. The comments I have received thus far on the discovered hidden game compares it favorably to come of the commercial jaguar releases, and the one discovered is far from the best one hidden!

One person I know of is close to discovering another code, based on his emails. Let's hope he can do it!

Thunderbird, are you guys going to produce more BSG carts in the future? I wasn't able to come up with the money in time for the first batches, but I'll set it aside for future releases if any are planned.

Thunderbird, are you guys going to produce more BSG carts in the future? I wasn't able to come up with the money in time for the first batches, but I'll set it aside for future releases if any are planned.

I can't say for sure if we will or not, but I'd LIKE to do so, as I have small number of cases left over that are already bought and paid for. Getting back that investment would be something I'm interested in.

Would it be possible to get on a waiting list for it, just in case you are able to produce more carts?  :D  My experience with the game at JF2K2 has left me wanting more....MUCH more!

Thanks. I will need an email address which would be put on the list. Something that won't change and you check frequently.

• 3 weeks later...
I have BattleSphere Classic is there any mini games hidden in it? :?

Nope, Sorry. We thought there were plenty of ground-breaking hidden features in the game at the time and didn't have room for any new games.

We felt that people buying the sequel should get a lot of value for their money, so tons and tons of things were upgraded, the graphics were improved, and of course we added a whole lot of new features like the hidden games, improved packaging, and added bonus material.

We didn't want anyone to feel like we put a half-assed effort into the sequel with a couple of minor changes just to turn a quick buck.