IGNORED

What Should Santa Get Albert for Christmas?

Atari Charles

Christmas Time Approaches  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Santa Get Albert for Christmas?

• Rob Fulop's Auctionauts Proto
    • Blue Ray Burner for Computer
    • Heavy Sixer NIB
    • 1000 E.T. Cartridges
    • More Server Space
    • Golden Girls Complete Collection on DVD
    • Video Life, Pepsi Invaders, and Music Machine for the Atari 2600
    • Time Machine(works once to go to 1981)
    • Star Wars Christmas Special on Blue Ray
    • Front Row Seats to UFC Event: Shawn Sr. Vs. ShirleySwapShop in Madison Square Gardens
    • Atari Age is have large Office Space in Highrise

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Your contributions to this forum are already being co-opted in the form of search engines like Google. AtariAge is heavily indexed by Google, including the forums, and results that dive into AtariAge will be presented with a helping of ads. Not much that can be done about that, at least if you want people to find your site
I take your point, but it's not the same thing as having ads placed directly on these forums.

It's about having one's contributions to this forum suddenly co-opted to serve commercial interests that one doesn't support.

This is not an attack, so try not to take it the wrong way. If your contributions are so special and precious, maybe you shouldn't be adding them to this web site because you never know how the content will be used when Albert dies or if he ever sells the site and runs off to Canada. Pretend that Albert provided a physical place for everyone to hang out for free. If Albert decided to place an ad on the wall, how would that taint your contributions to the hangout?

I know you're not attacking me, but you are misrepresenting my point of view here. I never said that my contributions to these forums were special or precious. I'm sorry, but I don't really have an answer for your hyperbolical question. All I can do is restate what I've already said. My participation on this forum is predicated on the belief that this is a private community and that my contributions (whatever they're worth) benefit this community alone and aren't being made to serve outside commercial interests. I gather that you find that a peculiar perspective... I don't know what to tell you. Edited by Christophero Sly

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever the High Vote is on December 20th, with be considered the Final and Winning Vote. Now it is up to any Secret Santa here or elsewhere to forfill the winning vote in some manner or varient for Al.

So far, it looks like a tie between Golden Girls and 1000 E.T. Cartridges. Who will win?

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Atari Charles

I voted for the E.T. carts.

Someone give him some parts so he can make a Redemption 5200 adapter for me. ;-)

I big honkin' pile of E.T. carts will not help me build any more Redemptions!!

..Al

hehe,

I know. I just didn't want Golden Girls to win.

The other comment was independent of the 1000 E.T.s Santa will be giving you. :-P That was just MY xmas wish.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...