IGNORED

Zune catching on?

moycon

I have a Zune and love it. The screen is fantastic, and better than the ipod, in my opinion (I've owned both). The Zune doesn't sync with WMP directly, but the Zune software will access your library, so it's kind of a moot point. I generally just rip my DVDs, convert them, and sync them over.

One of the *really* cool eatures no one knows about is the ability for the Zune software to act as a music/video server for your 360. Yeah, you heard me. You can access your PC from the 360 media tab and stream music and VIDEO directly to your tv from your pc with the software (even if you don't actually have an actual Zune player). It's awesome. You can watch any video on your living room TV off of your PC, including youtube videos, downloaded stuff. It's pretty great.

One of the *really* cool eatures no one knows about is the ability for the Zune software to act as a music/video server for your 360. Yeah, you heard me. You can access your PC from the 360 media tab and stream music and VIDEO directly to your tv from your pc with the software (even if you don't actually have an actual Zune player). It's awesome. You can watch any video on your living room TV off of your PC, including youtube videos, downloaded stuff. It's pretty great.

You can also do this with Windows Media Connect and Windows Media Player 11.

One of the *really* cool eatures no one knows about is the ability for the Zune software to act as a music/video server for your 360. Yeah, you heard me.

I think it's *really* cool also, but I've known about it for some time...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...59

Doesn't seem like many people are interested in the feature though. Me personally, I love it. This Christmas when I had my family over, I would stream Xmas music through the 360 and had a looping Hi-Def slideshow of various Christmas images playing on the TV. I found most of the images online for free. Like this site which can be downloaded in widescreen:

http://www.deniscarl.com/forum/index.php

Needless to say I had a couple family members asking me how I did that and how cool it was.

Edited by moycon