IGNORED

Boy...that were times...

Heaven/TQA

...i just realised that Tim Moss was one of the Lost Boys... Jesus...i completly have forgotten that...and he is still heavily into games if you look at mobygames... (Gods of War f.e.)...

(right now i am listening to Jochen Hippels Enchanted Land msx......btw. what is he doing?)

i would like to see all this nice games on my 360 and XBox live arcade:

- Wings of Death

- Lethal Excess

- Turrican

- Cadaver

- Gods

- Speed Ball 2 (ok...got the demo already... ;))

- Amberstar and Ambermoon

- A prehistoric Tale

- Lotus Esprit

- Stunt Car Racer

Yeah, I' ve been playing these games for the STOT they rule but I wouldn't want to play them as remakes.. Just doesn't feel right. Of course some of the remakes I've seen might have helped on that :)

On your other point, mad_max absolutely rules and we are lucky in the ST to have such great musicians. BTW he did a track for the warptyme YM rockerz musicdisk.

Best thing would be to get an Atari ST with a hard drive + 4mb ram, install it in your hall (I assume that because you mention XBox :)), grab the D-Bug HD game fixes, put them in the hard drive, and presto! All the classics on your TV with the minumum fuss :)

got my 1040ste somehwere but havent hooked him up for ages... i even got a 10mb(!!!) harddisc... but steem will do the job with my usb competition pro :)

Nah, nothing beats the real thing ;). STEEM comes close though :)

And needless to say, D-Bug patches are great (nice intros and even nicer music too) :)