IGNORED

If You Could Be Anyone From Any Game, Who Would It Be?

I'm going to cheat here and choose two REAL people:

• . Take a look at his skate video from Tony Hawk 2 or 3 and tell me he isn't freaking amazing.

[*]Dominik Hasek. One of the best goalies to ever play... again, he's just amazing. 'course, I'd rather be him when he was back with the Sabres, but hey, older video games still have that ;)

Even though both of them have been in a number of video games, neither of those two really count as villians or heroes (Although I'm sure a lot of people have sworn at Hasek while playing various NHL games)... so I'm going to cheat in a completely different way and say Mario for all three answers!

• Mario was a hero in countless games already.

[*]Mario was the villian back in Donkey Kong Jr. as well as being opposition in various other games like Super Smash Brothers, and Mario Kart.

[*]Mario had to be saved in a number of games... Most of them were lame unfortunately (Mario Is Missing), but hey, he still needed someone to save his butt. Go Luigi!

... What? You thought I was going to choose a bunch of Wizard of Wor characters? They all die too easily ;)

--Zero