IGNORED

Unreleased Atari 2600 revenge of the jedi box + sealed games

Buyatari

Star Wars is a big thing even with kids nowadays. I just wonder why Trekkies didn't make more rare stuff. Ya know what I mean. I'm not sayin you won't get what you want. I just think the market is a little ....volatile....right now. Good luck though. ;)

Edited by ninermaniac

If it doesn't sell and someone makes me a decent offer I may go for it.

I just got offered a loose air raid for the Intellivision french tapes. Personally I'd much rather have the tapes but I might be able to find a buyer for the Air Raid. perhaps Wonder will give me 1400 for the Air Raid ;)

999,99$ is a little bit too much in my eyes- but don´t underestimate the Star Wars freaks out there...... :evil:
Would be a nice price with this one included:

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?T...amp;NUM_IMAGE=4

8)

Definitely!!!!!!!!

:lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust:

999,99$ is a little bit too much in my eyes- but don´t underestimate the Star Wars freaks out there...... :evil:

8)

I got both of these.........buyatari's box would be a great addition for the serious collector....... ;)

8)

I got both of these.........buyatari's box would be a great addition for the serious collector....... ;)

I thought there was only the INTV version of game II? I didn't think a 2600 version of the box was out there.

8)

I thought there was only the INTV version of game II? I didn't think a 2600 version of the box was out there.

Yes, both of my boxes say for Atari and Sears (exactly the same as the one posted by Atarimania)... :)

cool, I've only seen the INTV one for game 2.

OMG :-o . it sold for $1k!! Homer will be pleased :D . For that price, I'm almost tempted to list both of mine

To be honest I am surprised that it went for that considering that the last one went for $117 3 months ago. I am more with the wait and see approach right now. One huge sale does not mean that the market is in an upswing. Well congrats Buyatari I am happy you were able to sell it. :)

Edit: A good example of what I am saying is Pepsi Invaders. I think there were like 4 consecutive sales over a 2 year period where Pepsi Invaders loose sold for $1,500 or more. Then just recently riffraff couldn't sell his for $1,000. Stuff like this has made me more practical when a huge sale happens.

Edited by homerwannabee