IGNORED

My NES collection, over 900 games, cheetahmen 2, DK jr math complete,contra

dave2236

Hello everyone. I am selling my NES collection, almost every game is complete and in great condition. I just figured I'd give you guys a heads up.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdave2236Q...1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

I have been collecting NES for just over 7 years now. I feel this is as close to complete as I will ever get it. I will never pay the money to buy a Stadium Events box. I will be selling my cart that I have. The problem I have run into is that at game shows and out in the wild I cannot find anything that I need for my NES collection because I have almost everything already. So I have decided to sell this collection and concetrate on what I consider to be a "hard" collection to find. I will be collecting original complete Game Boy games and Game Boy Color games.

I'm not selling out or getting out of the games, I still have a couple thousand games and dozens of systems. I still will play Halo 3 every night. My brother and I just bought a house and some extra money will help my pay for stuff for our house, like a Beer Tap a new fridge, bathroom renovation.

I will be listing all the games over the next several months on ebay.

Here are some pictures of my NES collection from a few years ago. I only added a few items like a Game Action Replay, CAltron, Racermate carts, and a few boxes.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/dav...s%20collection/

I will ship internationally for cost, just let me know your an Atari Age member. Everything will be well packaged and shipped in a box. Some of the better items will be sold as cart, book, and box in seperate lots to help collectors fill their individual game need.

thanks for looking, dave

Edited by dave2236

Um, nice auctions.

I hate too see a banner NES collector and occasional CGE participant selling personal good. But then again you can buy these games again at your leisure. Sometimes you gotta cash out and if you want back in, there may be a better time to rebuy your collection.

The problem I have run into is that at game shows and out in the wild I cannot find anything that I need for my NES collection because I have almost everything already. So I have decided to sell this collection and concetrate on what I consider to be a "hard" collection to find. I will be collecting original complete Game Boy games and Game Boy Color games.

Huh? If you're frustrated about not being able to locate the remaining complete NES games you need, I wouldn't recommend Game Boy...that's a brutally hard CIB set to put together. The games aren't expensive, but some are just impossible to find boxed. Be prepared to wait many months for a lot of them to show up.

Here are some pictures of my NES collection from a few years ago. I only added a few items like a Game Action Replay, CAltron, Racermate carts, and a few boxes.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/dav...s%20collection/

This looks a lot like the NES collection that was in Video Game collector magazine a while ago? Am I right or is it just similar shelves.

The problem I have run into is that at game shows and out in the wild I cannot find anything that I need for my NES collection because I have almost everything already. So I have decided to sell this collection and concetrate on what I consider to be a "hard" collection to find. I will be collecting original complete Game Boy games and Game Boy Color games.

Huh? If you're frustrated about not being able to locate the remaining complete NES games you need, I wouldn't recommend Game Boy...that's a brutally hard CIB set to put together. The games aren't expensive, but some are just impossible to find boxed. Be prepared to wait many months for a lot of them to show up.

I don't plan on doing a complete collection, just trying to find as many different ones as I can.