IGNORED

My items on eBay! Sold!

ninermaniac

No. $100.01. I just really need the cash right now.

Goodluck with it. If I needed more out of that then the few items I need I may have bought but with all the interest I seen in it in just 1 day, Im sure it will sell. Sucks not to see what it would go for at auction and you never know when a nutjob would come along and bid double what you wanted. Well i guess you need 2 nutjobs at the same time for that to go crazy but it happens. Colecovision stuff seems to do that more.Anyhow, back to playing with my Krok. Cheers :)

PS: I specifically bid right away so I could see the outcome of them at auction even if i lost, which I probably would have. Oh well

Edited by Phantom

Well i guess you need 2 nutjobs at the same time for that to go crazy but it happens. Colecovision stuff seems to do that more.

I keep hearing allusions to this, I have been passing on Colecovision stuff out in the wild for years, I always thought it was unpopular. Has this changed, or was I wrong all along?

Well i guess you need 2 nutjobs at the same time for that to go crazy but it happens. Colecovision stuff seems to do that more.

I keep hearing allusions to this, I have been passing on Colecovision stuff out in the wild for years, I always thought it was unpopular. Has this changed, or was I wrong all along?

Yes, it has been a little more popular right now. Has picked up a lot over the year. :)

Generally speaking, loose CV stuff has tended to keep its value more than loose 2600 stuff. Boxed CV stuff - while on an upward trend - has shot way, way up, particularly in the last year or so.

If you see CV stuff in the wild, I'd pick it up, if only for trading purposes. Plus there are those rare titles that are still quite valuable loose.

Generally speaking, loose CV stuff has tended to keep its value more than loose 2600 stuff. Boxed CV stuff - while on an upward trend - has shot way, way up, particularly in the last year or so.

If you see CV stuff in the wild, I'd pick it up, if only for trading purposes. Plus there are those rare titles that are still quite valuable loose.

I sold a Campaign 84 about 4 years ago for $50, I see it get over a $100 everytime ones listed now. Irks me just a tad and I should have kept it. At the time, i thought Im never gonna get every box for CV and here I am again, looing for boxed games when i had about 20 back then and sold them to buy more atari! UGH! Every game i sold back then seems to have doubled CIB price wise. Camp 84 was just a good example. Cheers

Edited by Phantom

I sold a Campaign 84 about 4 years ago for $50, I see it get over a $100 everytime ones listed now. Irks me just a tad and I should have kept it. At the time, i thought Im never gonna get every box for CV and here I am again, looing for boxed games when i had about 20 back then and sold them to buy more atari! UGH! Every game i sold back then seems to have doubled CIB price wise. Camp 84 was just a good example. Cheers

What's a loose Up n Down go for?

around $30

Was it the silver box or yellow box edition? The silver box is worth more. I just got a yellow box version of Campaign '84 for about $40. It's the box that really makes the difference in price for this title (having it, yes or no, and then which version).

around $30

Was it the silver box or yellow box edition? The silver box is worth more. I just got a yellow box version of Campaign '84 for about $40. It's the box that really makes the difference in price for this title (having it, yes or no, and then which version).

Thanks, the reason I ask is a store buy my house has one for $20, I already own it but if anyone else is looking for one?

You know I dont remember and i didnt know this, so this makes me feel a bit better. I spend so much time on atari that things like this about CV I just dont have the knowledge of so Thanks. For sake of your question, im atleast going to think it was the yellow one! LOL. I seriously dont remember but I am thinking it was yellow to some degree. Thanks ;)

Well dang, I seem to recall finding a bunch of boxed CV titles at Goodwill in the not too recent past. Maybe I did buy them, if they were cheap enough. I don't remember. I hope they continue to hold their newfound value until I can get my basement excavated! ;)

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Prepare for the avalanche of PMs!

Edited by Zwackery