IGNORED

want to buy an atari 5200 system

russ

just wanted to know if anyone here has an atari 5200 system with at least one controller and everything needed to hook it up to a tv set if so how much would you want for it ? provided it is with in reason cost wise i have been finding the system in my home town at gameco and they seem to think that they are worth about $125.00 with one controller and no games or tv hookups i on the other hand think that this is a little absurd i may be wrong though

ps I do all my transactions in money order or bank issued cashiers checks with sign to recieve delivery just so you know i am serious.

let me sell some stuff and $100.00 is it ?. hell for all of that i will see if i cannot find a 7800 to put with it .

btw calamari i tried to sign up with ebay and was unable to because i do not have a credit or debit card very strange requirement for a buyer who pay's with mo's and cashiers checks but that is their loss.

jet boot that is an awsome offer i will do everything in my power to meet your terms thanx for the information too

jet,

i am unable to aquire the money needed to purchase your 5200 :(

i am sorry for any inconvience this may have cuased you or others

it was not my intent, and i hope this doe's not reflect badly on me too

much.

this is the first time i have been unable to meet a deal or come up with

the cash for a deal and in the future i will make sure i have the funds before posting a request such as this to prevent further problems and

my own embarressment.

thank you for your time and attention in this matter

Scincerly,

Russell Morton