IGNORED

Some truly RARE auctions on E-Bay

godsey1

I just bid on some of the games. Sad thing is that I had Death Trap, London Blitz, and Tax Avoiders all somehow DISAPPEAR from my room. I'm not sure how this happened, but I have a feeling the landlord's son used the key to get into my apt and take some things. Who knows what else I may have been missing. It seems I'm about 25 games short of what I thought I had for the 2600, but I can't be sure besides those 3 games. And of course they had to be rarer games, though this person did not have a clue about Atari games. Else he would have grabbed my Glib, Malagai, Texas Chainsaw, Halloween, Crazy Climber, Waterworld, Prototypes, or other rarer games in the collection. I'm just praying that they turn up in my move when I start unpacking boxes. So far no luck, and there isn't much left over at the apt since I only have 3 more days there.

So now I must pay for games I already had if they never turn up. Oh, well. Hopefully I'll win the Death Trap.

Phil

Sorry to hear that Phil. I hope they turn up. I will be selling about 10 Atari 2600 systems, and about 300 games. The only problem that I'm having is that just about all of the joysticks that came with these systems don't work. I need to find a bunch of them.

Thanks for the replies

Tony

Well, at least I found my Bally Astrocade games. I have about 15 sealed ones, and was missing all my loose ones. But today I was cleaning out the pantry (yes I used the pantry for video games instead of food) and found a box with some nice Odyssey 2 games and of course all my loose Astrocade games. Still no other games. I lost a Colecovision Sammy Lightfoot about 6 years ago somewhere in my house which I have yet to replace.

I counted my CV and Intellivision games. Both are up to 120 each. Majority of the INTV games are boxed too. If I can upload pix of my stuff, I'll be taking some soon once I get settled.

I found I had the original Nintendo with the robot which is sort of rare. Then tonight I found a MINT BRAND NEW Nintendo Challenge never even opened. These of course remain with me. I also found I had 3 TG 16 systems and an extra Intellivision system I put in priority mail boxes to store and they were in the pantry. Finally I will be organized enough to see what I own.

Thanks for the sympathy on my lost games. Though I don't expect them to turn up, hopefully I will acquire them for a reasonable price or maybe even a find in a flea market or something. Though in my 8 years of collecting, I've only come across these games 1 time.

Phil

I just bid on some of the games. Sad thing is that I had Death Trap, London Blitz, and Tax Avoiders all somehow DISAPPEAR from my room. I'm not sure how this happened, but I have a feeling the landlord's son used the key to get into my apt and take some things.

Phil

Change the locks I always do it when move to a new place, it's expensive, but I like to keep my peace of mind, sorry about the games :(

Osbo