IGNORED

What do you think about the new Zelda graphics for Gamecube?

Hey Gamers!!! What do you think about the new Zelda's Cell Block Shaded Graphics?

[/size]I HATE IT they stink! i cant believe... Mr. Miyamoto makes great games but he is trying too hard... its like hes desperate or something

The zeldas for nes through n64 are off the hook! but what the heck is up with these new graphics which are (what i think) are tried to be good grahics but failed miserably...

its disgusting

so tell me what you think about them...

Cya later gamers!

I love it! When I see it what I think about is DRAGON'S LAIR. But of course Dragon's Lair was fully animated so you couldn't actually control the action. So the new Zelda just makes me think of a fully controllable Dragon's Lair-like cartoon! :)

I hear it looks sweet as hell in motion, but I'm lazy and haven't downloaded it ;p

I personally can't stand cel shading, don't matter how nice it looks, and although this will probably end up working out well for Zelda, I really think the n64's realistic looking Zelda was a helluva lot cooler.

i think miyamoto is not being himself. i think hes trying to stay "hip" and "cool" just by using the latest technique of graphics in a game. Yes, the graphics do factor in a game's greatness, but it's the storyline that counts. Remember Paper Mario? If you took one look at it you would say the game totally sucked and it wasnt worth buying it even if you were to burn it--it would just waste good matches. But graphics aren't everything. There are many games i can tell you that when they showed you a picture of a man, you thought it was upside down. My point is, even though i don't like miyamoto useing the latest technology to make his award-winning games look hip, that there are more to games than just graphics, but they do play a big part in gaming today, and i respect that.

ok mr wiseman!!!!

p.s. Get a life... j/k

Anyway, its ok... I mean the storyline is ok, but as Woodchuk says "he respects that graphics arent everything"

Now that i've read previews and seen the gameplay I like it so OsamasMmomma gives it a

/| /| /| /| (four stars out of five)

I'm not a big fan of cel-shaded graphics as the latest 'gimmick', but the new Zelda takes them to whole new levels, you gotta see it moving to really get it. It has a feel very reminiscent of the Disney Hercules flick.

I'm not really a Zelda (or Miyamoto) fan, but I got a DVD with footage of this and it is just awesome. The stills don't do it justice at all, it's graphically pushing the boundaries in the same way that Mario Sunshine isn't:)

I think the new cell block shading arent that great, but from what i am hearing they sound great. I think Myamoto shuld have stayed with the traditional realistic graphics. I am a total Zelda junky and i think that the old graphics were great but i haven't played it yet so i am not sure yet, besides i don't even have gc. :( :ponder:

I can't decide. I've seen the demos and screenshots. Some of it looks very good, but Link's eyes are very big. I think I'll have to experience the game in its entirety before I can pass judgement.

Needless to say I'm excited about it!!!

:spidey: