IGNORED

TooManyGames6 - So Who's Going or wants to? :)

Chickybaby

I know I am really looking foreward to the Expo on May 4th and while I know it's a long way off I seriously can not wait!

Not going to any big events this year has been a bummer and Emily Bean will be over a year old by then which is past time to get introduced into the community at large.

So who else is with me on this one? :D

• 1 month later...
I just registered and reserved my room for May 3rd and 4th. I plan on driving down on Saturday the 3rd, and driving back home Monday the 5th. It looks like it's only one day, Sunday the 5th.

:) Looking forwared to it! Here's hoping that AA and Legacy will be there.

Too much driving with Bean and all her stuff so we'll probably do the same drive up and stay overnight at least 1 night. We've talked about it and it will be our "vacation" this year so it would be nice to have a weekend to get together with friends.

If you can PM the hotel info to me or hubbs we'd love to stay at the same hotel if you wouldn't mind some company of course. ;)

I agree as well as far as Legacy and AA being there. I think more people from AA could be persuaded to go then and it would definitely make it even better!

• 3 weeks later...
Looking forwared to it! Here's hoping that AA and Legacy will be there.

I've been trying to get a hold of Curt for a while, no response tho', last PM sent to Al went unanswered too. 8*(

I had 700 square feet set aside for AA, DP, and Atari Museum at our old venue, but when we had to change locations we lost over 1,000 square feet. I still had room set aside until recently, we've had a ton of table orders come in and now the room's just about full.

I really hope Al and Curt are still interested in doing TooManyGames, maybe when we move to Valley Forge next year... or perhaps I've said too much already... 8*)

• 2 weeks later...

It's official, our table is now paid and we are up on the map. While we didn't want to, a "new" car for Hubbs and growing Bean have to take priority. We're going to keep some things and have duplicates of others but 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx, C64, Colecovision, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64, SMS, Genesis, Saturn, Nomad, Game Gear, Dreamcast, PS1, & PS2 are all on the chopping block. We will have systems, games, or both for all the above mentioned and maybe a few others at the show and are starting to go through everything now.