IGNORED

Lynx bag

Damon Plus

Nobody knows it? I want to know how many games can hold and if it's worth it. Does it really hold 24 games?? Sorry, but I need a fast answer. Thanks

Well, there are two official Lynx cases - three if you count the different sizes (long and short) for the smaller size case... The case pictured in the auction you link to is the smaller size: the two front pockets comfortably hold four games each, maybe five if you squeeze. The twelve web pockets in the large case can easily hold 2 carts a piece so 24 games is easy there - I'm pretty sure I stuffed more than that into mine back in the day... ;) Anyway, the short answer is no, the pictured "long" case does not hold 24 game carts. You need to buy the large "briefcase style" case for that.

Edited by jimid2

Nobody knows it? I want to know how many games can hold and if it's worth it. Does it really hold 24 games?? Sorry, but I need a fast answer. Thanks

Well, there are two official Lynx cases - three if you count the different sizes (long and short) for the smaller size case... The case pictured in the auction you link to is the smaller size: the two front pockets comfortably hold four games each, maybe five if you squeeze. The twelve web pockets in the large case can easily hold 2 carts a piece so 24 games is easy there - I'm pretty sure I stuffed more than that into mine back in the day... ;) Anyway, the short answer is no, the pictured "long" case does not hold 24 game carts. You need to buy the large "briefcase style" case for that.

Get the briefcase one... I've got almost my entire collection in that thing. It started getting a bit cramped when I started getting homebrews and newer releases... but beyone that I have over 70 in there. Not sure of the exact number as I haven't looked in a while.

:)

I'm a very lucky man. After thinking for a while, I decided to get a sealed Gates of Zendocon, instead of the Lynx bag. Hey, there will be more chances to get it. I didn't know my words would soon come true...

So soon, that this morning, my gf has bought me this!

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...:EOIBSA:ES:1123

And a lot cheaper than the other one, and a lot less than what usually goes for (30€ or so).

I'm a very lucky man. After thinking for a while, I decided to get a sealed Gates of Zendocon, instead of the Lynx bag. Hey, there will be more chances to get it. I didn't know my words would soon come true...

So soon, that this morning, my gf has bought me this!

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...:EOIBSA:ES:1123

And a lot cheaper than the other one, and a lot less than what usually goes for (30€ or so).

I have the smaller bag. It barely holds the Lynx II , since its made for the skinnier Lynx I. It also holds 12 lynx (curved lip) games. 10 fits a little easier, but if you put them in upside down ,12 barely fit.

Also in the side pocket you can put an extra set of batteries (i used to all the time ,before i got these nicer batteries that last a lot longer).

its sure easier to carry than a suitcase, but if you have more than over 12 games you play alot, then the bigger case is better.

Edited by lynxmatt1980