IGNORED

Lynx Pocket

walter_J64bit

If there was a Lynx unit like my Sony PSP I would buy one.It would be the more perfect and better Lynx than we had with the 2nd unit.Technology has advanced over the last 18 yrs and the Lynx looks a little LARGE and outdated like the Game Gear does now.The PSP screen in a Lynx II unit would be great too!!I'm still a lynxer at heart though,you know.I just like higher tech gaming now.TFT/active matrix screens are better.The Lynx lacked this.Who would've bought a $350/400 dollar Lynx like the Turbo Express?

I would like see the LynxII cut down to size of the Neo Geo Pocket Color. ;)
There is... it's called a GP2X... Conveniently, it can also be a Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket, NES, Game Boy, Neo Geo, Genesis, Turbografx-16, SNES and CPS2 Arcade Cabinet, to varying degrees of success... I use mine mostly for CPS2, Genesis and Neo Geo emulation (all are excellent) but I play Lynx games on it occasionally when I'm too lazy to get my Lynx out...

GP2X Wiki

I wouldn't mind seeing Atari release a "mini Lynx", a small, inexpensive SoC with twenty or thirty games on board, similar to what Coleco did with the Game Gear with Sega's blessing (see this thread). I've got one of the little Coleco/Sega systems and it's really is brilliant for the price - nice screen, nice controls, good games, and I paid $16 for mine.